Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi I just wanted to let you all know that I will now post new tips and techniques as the next message in the post, but the duplicate info will be added to the bottom of the first post, that way anyone wanting to cut and paste all of them can go to that first post and get them. Also if anyone has any to share please post them on the thread and pm me if I don't post them to the first page (sometimes I miss posts) Hope you all are still enjoying them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Them.keep em coming!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Barb your such a....

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto at what Barb said, and thanks for doing this thread it's very much appreciated.

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree I love them and I use them alot. Thanks for all your efforts and time to do this. I really appreicate them alot.
    Can't wait!!!

Diana
    Diana

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got this idea from a friend and have already used it several times. If you run out of a sticker letter. Choose a scrap piece of paper the same color or another color that coordinates. Cut the an area of the letter out-where the sticker used to be. Put on the paper and cut around the letter. It will be outlined with the left over sticker part. Hope this makes sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scrapmom, thanks for sharing your tip. I had to read it several times before I "got it" lol, I am really visual.

New tip courtesy of Tim Holtz (although he didn't share it, I saw him use it and figured out what it was lol) A wood block from a rubber stamp, put sticky velcro on it, stick square, rectangle (whatever shape the mount is)cheap craft felt to it and use it to take ink from ink pad direct to paper. This would also work to apply color wash to, any liquid product, even glue! Then your choice wash or toss the felt square.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Lori, this sounds like a plan!
    Judy

Check out my scrappy blog at http://scrap-a-doodlestamping.blogspot.com/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your welcome, remember don't limit yourself to just white felt, any color left over from a project will do, although you will get a better idea of how much stuff (ink, paint) you have on it if it's a lighter color. I think for glue maybe a darker color would be better it would show up.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am visual too. I have showed my friends but it is harder to describe than show. I do love how it helps me save a little money and adds variety to my pages. I have used the sticker/paper letter technique to start titles. Hope to be able to post a picture.