Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: garage sale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am going to have a garage sale and i want to put in one of my sizzix dies. (that sound funny to me since i have only two haha) it's the ransom one. how much do you think i should charge for it??? oh, it's only been used a few times and i still have the box ?? thanks,
    *Mary*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am going to have a garage sale and i want to put in one of my sizzix dies. (that sound funny to me since i have only two haha) it's the ransom one. how much do you think i should charge for it??? oh, it's only been used a few times and i still have the box ?? thanks,
    *Mary*

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know the original price, but I'd guess between 1/ and 1/2 of original. Of course, since it's new in the box, and scrapbooking item, you might get more IF you attract scrapbookers. Why don't you check out eBay to see what they are selling for?

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless it is a SB gargage sale/exchange, I would not take it. I would think you would only get get a small amount. People (Husbands too Ha-ha) that don't scrap just don't understand the money we have invested in our hobby. I would list it on ebay.
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would price it high and then bargain downwards.. lol you may get more than what you paid for it.. .. if you don't sell it there, ebay it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Explain the die to me. I just bought a Cuttlebug and I can use Sizzix dies. What does it cut? How much do you want for it? I'm not familiar with it.
    Judith