Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need help locating an item and possibly it's manufacturer. It is a cushion that you put on your chair at crops, and it has pockets on each side to hold your tools. It is designed to save table space and to pad the tush. Do you know what it is and where I might find it for sale?
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need help locating an item and possibly it's manufacturer. It is a cushion that you put on your chair at crops, and it has pockets on each side to hold your tools. It is designed to save table space and to pad the tush. Do you know what it is and where I might find it for sale?
    Judith

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish I could Judith- my tush comes pre-padded!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh i saw that!! hmmm i'll try and do a search for you too..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH OHO OHOHOHOH I KNOW THAT ONE!!! LOL. I saw something like that on the back of my paper wishes catalog. It looked really neat!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My tush is also v-e-r-y padded, but it gets a little tired after 6+ hrs on a hard or folding chair. But, I was also interested in the pockets to help clean-up my scrapping space. Some crops give me a six foot table, others give me 1/2 of a 5 foot, and some guarantee 4 ft, so I need to lower the items I keep on the table. I got a Paperwishes catalogue, but I don't remember that.
    Judith

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't go to crops but I'm going to go one at the end of the month. I've gone to a friends a couple of times but not lately (last year). I have a problem with all my stuff around me even at home... so I bought a tool caddy at WM for like $10.00. I hope this will help me keep stuff off the table but in hands reach.

If you sew you could buy a cushion and customize the pockets on the side. It probably would be cheaper....

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clarinda, I haven't sewn in at least 30 years, and I sold my machine at least 12 years ago. So that one is out of the question.

What kind of tool caddy did you buy? I already carry so much to my crops that I don't want anything too big.
    Judith

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the hardest time trying to find a picture of what I got ... if it wasn't the middle of the night I would have just taken a picture and posted it...LOL.

Here's a photo like the one I got at WM (went on WM on line and they have nothing listed in crafts man are they missing it!)
    http://www.addictedtoscrapbooking.com/ProductDetailFull...ize.SKU=6-758-571214

The one at WM looks like this but was just $9.99 I thought that was ok to help me be more organized.

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the website: http://www.paperwishes.com/products/750559

It is on the back of the catalog that came out before the one with the pink tin on it. Those pictures show one opened and over the chair. The one side that you can see in the picture looks like one big pocket (goes all the way across) and two smaller ones (each goes half way across). The link is for pink, but it also comes in lime and purple. It's called a Komfycush. Maybe another website has them too.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon