Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Several of us have expressed our dreams...if we won the Lottery. So what would you do if you were the only winner of at least the minimum Power Ball of $15 million. Your take home would be about $10.5 million. What do you dream??

I would pay off my cars, my home, give each child a flat amount, set up a college trust fund for DGKs, buy DH a pontoon boat, hire a landscaper to fix our 6 acres, and make a large donation to our church and several favorite charities. Then I would pay for all of us to gather at a conference center for a week-long crop and gab-fest!!

Now it's your turn to dream!
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Several of us have expressed our dreams...if we won the Lottery. So what would you do if you were the only winner of at least the minimum Power Ball of $15 million. Your take home would be about $10.5 million. What do you dream??

I would pay off my cars, my home, give each child a flat amount, set up a college trust fund for DGKs, buy DH a pontoon boat, hire a landscaper to fix our 6 acres, and make a large donation to our church and several favorite charities. Then I would pay for all of us to gather at a conference center for a week-long crop and gab-fest!!

Now it's your turn to dream!
    Judith

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many of my dreams for a lottery would be the same as yours. Pay off the house & other bills, help my kids & dgks, give to my church, etc. I would wisely invest a million or two of it so that dh would not worry so much. The one thing for me that I would do would be to start a scrapbook store. I had one several yrs ago but had a bad location & didn't do well. I absolutely loved every minute of it, expect not being able to pay my bills, and would do it again if I could afford to. Just in a better location, this time.
    Judy

Check out my scrappy blog at http://scrap-a-doodlestamping.blogspot.com/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would pay off everything on my credit report. I would buy myself and hubby new cars. I would buy us a new, larger but not too big house. I set up funds for all my kids and my niece. I would give some to family, friends, and charities. I'd have a new wardrobe, and lots of new scrapping goodies. And then I'd put the rest in some sort of savings.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First I would smile and jump for joy.

Take my family, including my parents on a well deserved vacation.

Pay off any bills.

Make sure my mom continues to have the best healthcare while she is battling lymphoma. (She got a great report yesterday.)

Buy a newer one-level home because stairs are not going to be so fun when I get older. Not too big of a house, just right with my own scrapping space of course.

Plan a fun scrap gathering with all of my friends, including those out of state - this means all of you funny bunnies.

Take more vacations.

Make sure my son has what he needs.

Go on Jenny Craig or hire a personal trainer to whip my big arse in shape! Buy a new wardrobe.

Enjoy things that I don't always get to do now.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah! I forgot vacation! Silly me. I would do a big family vacation to Disney World, and a honeymoon for me and hubby!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd SCREAM! whenever I calmed downed, I'd

Set-up a trust fund for each of our kids.

Buy the acreage next to us and build a duplicate house of the one we use to have couple of years ago (miss my homestead).

A huge scrap gathering for all the SAS friends - maybe Vegas (of course all expenses paid)

Travel the world

Give an endowment to a few of charities

Buy as many rental houses that I can & invest the rest.

Ohh that was fun --- I don't want to wake up.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would pay off my bills etc and then I would have a private concert with my favorite artist, whom I missed out seeing TWICE . It is (dates me) Johnny Rivers, and have him sing Baby I need your lovin, Slow dancing, Mountain high and then I would have him do it again. Pinch me so I can wake up

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would purchase a home for myself (and hubby if he ever decided to come back in town - lol), buy a new car, pay off my kids houses, hire a chef and trainer to cook and make sure I eat what I should, have knee surgery so that I could walk, and then start seeing the world.

I would first give 10% to the church or charity of choice.

I would have the most beautiful scrapbooking and craft room imaginable, with all the goodies to go with it.

I would share with those who need it.
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad to see that most of us would take care of family and share with the unfortunate.

Do you know that most of the original big winners of the lottery are broke and lost most of what they got, because they blew it on things.

Everyone of us has big dreams and wishes, some we will never fulfill, but we also have BIG hearts. Those are the things that make me happy about this board!!
    Judith