Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

am I weird or what?

Well, we know that I am weird but I just don't understand some people. DGD's friend had a job interview yesterday afternoon but, because she & her grandmother had a disagreement earlier in the day, gran refused to take her. I ended up bringing her home with us & DGD took her (in my car). What is with families these days? I thought you helped each other no matter what.
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It depends! If she was out of line, rude or just *expected* her Grandmother to do this, that's a different story...I reserve judgment when I am not there and did not see what transpired...There are always two sides to everything..
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess I pick my battles differently. I would have taken her for a job interview but not for something she just wanted to do for fun.
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A job interview is something I would get over the mad and take her to. Now if she was rude or sprung this at the last minute, I may not. Like Karen said, there may be more to this than we know.
    Laura

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have taken her to the interview.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My M-I-L has never helped my DD or grand kids (her g. grand kids), but she has helped the other grand-kids and their families. That is why I do not like her very much. She favors the other grand kids to mine and always have. My Dd would do anything for anyone and is a good kid.
    I get along good with her because of DH but only for him. I figured she would out live even the g. grand kids but now I see she is in worse shape than my F-I-L who has Alzheimer and Parkinson's disease and it's getting worse. Now she is in bad shape, the Dr's 1st said she had frozen shoulders but whatever it is has spread all over her body and she hurts continually.
    I kinda feel bad cause I am not that fond of her and now she is in the shape she is in.
    Alabama Cheryl

When God leads you to the edge of a cliff, trust Him fully and let go, either 1 of 2 things happen, He'll either catch you when you fall or teach you how to fly.

The Light of God surrounds me, the Love of God enfolds me & the Power of God protects me. Amen