Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: adhesive cling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A while back there was a discussion on using an adhesive backed cling sheet on the back of unmounted rubber stamps to use them with acrylic block. Well, I never found what they were talking about, but I did find at Jo's today Tack 'N Peel by Tsukineko. A little pricey at $9.99 for a 4x6 1/2" sheet. I used a coupon and figured I only need to put it on my block not every stamp so I can handle it. Anybody else seen this or used it?
    Carol
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A while back there was a discussion on using an adhesive backed cling sheet on the back of unmounted rubber stamps to use them with acrylic block. Well, I never found what they were talking about, but I did find at Jo's today Tack 'N Peel by Tsukineko. A little pricey at $9.99 for a 4x6 1/2" sheet. I used a coupon and figured I only need to put it on my block not every stamp so I can handle it. Anybody else seen this or used it?
    Carol
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carol, the TAC sells a sheet 8" x 10" for $5.00. I you would like some of this you can contact myself, Donna, or Misty. it is a stamping company like SU. Feel free to asks questions. Just another stop that sells this. This is what they use on all their stamps when you order them.
    Hope that helps.

Diana
    Diana