Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using Wal-Mart.com for photo processing and just picking up the pics at the store. But I am seeing some online services offering prints for as little a 2 cents a piece.
    Has anyone ever processed photos online and have them sent to you through the mail?
    What company did you use and were you happy with the results?
    If you don't mind letting me know, what did you pay per print?

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I upload to scrapbookpictures.com but haven't ordered yet. I've used clubphoto.com before and they were okay. Sony images were "okay" quality.

Our Wal-Mart just stinks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used Snapfish for a few years now. Pretty happy w/it ... 12 cents per print plus tax, S&H.
    I get the pics back quickly though which is a plus!
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used Kodak easy share and walmart. I like the quality of the paper that walmart uses compated to kodak. The kodak paper is much thinner. I think I am going to try York next. I was not happy that I could ONLY get glossy finish with walmarts pics. I prefer matte.

I am extremely peeved at Walmarts online service. I baught Duracell batteries that had a coupon for 10 free prints thru the 1-hour online service from walmart. I had about 25 pics ready to develope. While checking out online, I took note of the price but couldn't find where to put the code for the Duracell coupon. When finally finding and entering the code, I noticed that the price of the 1-hour service was raised after entering the coupon code. I wrote to walmart and in their reply, they never mentioned why the price of the 1-hour service raised when using the coupon. Can you say "fraud"?

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want to make a quick reply about York photo processing. I recently sent in over 200 photos to be developed. I had them cropped how I wanted etc...when I received them, I was extremely disappointed...they recropped them...most of them had heads cut off, main components of the photo cut off etc...when I wrote to them about it, they weren't very helpful...just my 2 cents...
    Robin
    http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com Come and be a highlighted artist!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using York Photo for the last couple of years and haven't had any trouble at all; I often get coupons for .08 a print or free shipping, etc. Lisa
    The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too have used Snapfish for about 2 years now and am really happy with the quality and price. The shopping is fast and the pics come well packaged.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used snapfish once, they did a great job with the printing but the first order of 800 pics never got to me and I emailed them and I got them all within the next few days. However the shipping is too high for me here in ALASKA it was $22 more for me to order and where they do the pick up in store isn't offered anywhere I can get them.

I have uploaded about 1000 prints to Wal MArt since we have 4 of those here and I can get them printed and pick up in store.

I do have to say I loved the way snapfish did pkg them I used the envelopes for organize all the pics by month or event. I prepaid for them too so I got them for 10 cents a piece. I still have a credit to use. I will one of these days!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Winkflash is good too. It's a flat rate shipping, 99 cents unless it's gone up since I used them last. They just had a sale too for 6 cent pictures.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used York also, with no problems. I have an Epson picturemat Deluxe that I got for 4x6's for the convenience of it, but I really haven't been using many of that size for scrapbooking lately. I think it's a hard size for me to work with.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]