Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay my dog is gone and I had finally gotten all the stuff together to do his pages. which makes me so sad. I am running a ad in the paper on Monday for my lost baby. Here's the thing -I want to start the pages but, do you journal in present or past tense. I'm thinking present because they would be my thoughts of when I took the pictures. Not now that he was taken. I mean he could make it back home - it is possible! So how would you do it!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say present tense....

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jana,

Why don't you give it a few days... either way you will know.

What happened to him?

...Cindy

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jeanne and Cindy for your comments!

He is perfect image of a bird dog he just isnt. Hubby thinks he was picked up because of that. But, he is in need of medication and well he just doesnt run off. Never ever has he run off. Awwwww - my eyes are gonna leak *sniff* - We get out everyday and call for him and ride the rode and call. I know I sound like a child but, when you dont have kids - pets become your babies!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by PaperTrails:
    Thanks Jeanne and Cindy for your comments!

He is perfect image of a bird dog he just isnt. Hubby thinks he was picked up because of that. But, he is in need of medication and well he just doesnt run off. Never ever has he run off. Awwwww - my eyes are gonna leak *sniff* - We get out everyday and call for him and ride the rode and call. I know I sound like a child but, when you dont have kids - pets become your babies!
    Awww jana your gonna make my eyes leak... I know how you feel about your animals becoming your kids cause I dont have any either... I hope that someone brings him back to you... Big hugssssss

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jana,

Did you ever find your precious little guy? Don't feel badly for making him your "baby", I have 3 kids and a grandson and I am still positively destroyed when I lose a furbaby.

Hugs honey,

...Cindy