Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Bachelor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone been following the new Bachelor? The ending has just blown my mind...he didn't pick anyone. He had even bought the engagement ring and still did not pick one of the girls. He was down to the two girls that I thought were there for the right reason and that I thought would be good picks for him. He confessed to them and his mother that he had deep feelings for both girls, then tonight he told each of them that he was not in love with them. What an ending. I do admire him for the decision. If he's not in love with them, then he did the right thing. Tomorrow night they do the recap and he again faces the girls. Should be interesting.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so upset! I just loved DeAnna. He was going to choose her and than didn't seem to be able to go through with it---didn't he know from past shows that he didn't have to purpose that he could of said lets just see where this goes. He just walked away from what could of be forever. SCREAM!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder what he will say when she confronts him in tonights wrapup show. I think he missed out also. Guess we'll see.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Know, what's up with that? Tonight should be interesting -- this is the first time I've ever watched this reality show (not a big fan of the reality shows) But r-e-a-l-l-y -- Makes ya wonder what the "behind" the scenes looked like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I missed the wrap up show!! What happened?? Did anyone see it??
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of moans and groans from the audience when Brad was on and lots of ahhhh's when Jenni & DeAnna was there. He just kept saying that he was heartbroken, too - yea, right. But that he did not love DeAnna and was "feeling" like he and Jenni would go any further. Jenni did not know until "we" did that he hadn't picked DeAnna - for the last 2 1/2 months she thought Brad and DeAnna were together. She was very gracious, gave him a hug and told him she hopes in finds happiness & wished him the best.

DeAnna came unglued (she has sat around for 2 1/2 months wondering "why") and attacked him verbally trying to get some answers and closer - she didn't get either. Brad just sat there and keep saying he couldn't look her in the eye and tell her that he loves her and never could, but would miss her more than he could say (of course he hasn't said anything anyway). AND he had the producers fly DeAnna's dad out for the last rose, cause he wanted to ask him for her hand in marriage -- but at the last minute just couldn't do it -- said he had to be honest and not play to the camera, etc.

I think he's expecting a bolt of lightening to hit him with love, love, love --- he's not very realistic and has issues to deal with before he can let anyone into his life. Jenni asked him why he wasn't willing to "date" someone to see where it would go -- Brad just felt that wasn't right to lead someone on and on when he didn't feel "love" right off the bat.

There was a nice memorial for Jenni's grandma who had just passed away. They also had the first bacheclorette there with her husband and new baby.

Anyway there's the synopsis and on to the next Bachelor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what I don't understand. If he planned on asking Deanna and backed out at the last minute wouldn't he have asked the father for her hand before the two of them were at the place where he would ask her to accept the last rose? So did he know ahead of time that he wasn't going to give a rose to either?
    I didn't follow this show, but I caught part of that last one.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]