Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wondered if anyone has been to a store called SCRAPBOOK OUTLET that is in Fremont, Indiana? If so, does it have a variety of things as well as good prices?

Dawn
    Dawn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wondered if anyone has been to a store called SCRAPBOOK OUTLET that is in Fremont, Indiana? If so, does it have a variety of things as well as good prices?

Dawn
    Dawn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not been in that particular store. HOwever, I have been in an Outlet Scrapbook store, here in Utah that finally closed its doors, last year. They essentially carried some of the excess stock from both major and not-so-major scrapbook companies. You had to purchase what you saw, because if you came back another day, there was a good chance it would not be there again. It was a nice way to find and buy unusual or outdated materials.

And I also have access to the Provo Crafts outlet store. They, too, sell all their overstocked items, discontinued items, and odds and ends. The prices are wonderful...like a perpetual sale...and marked down items even beyond thesake oruces.

These kind of stores are fun to hunt through for that 'perfecrt' find! Have fun going through your outlet store! It truly can be a treasure hunt!!

Judy
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dawn what is the address??? I'm going home (Adrian MI) the end of July and I'll be by myself so I can stop! LOL. I always turn at Angola (have lots of relatives that live in Angola) to go home but I could go up to Fremont... is it at the outlet mall there along side the highway??

I was raised in this area... My old stomping grounds...I was thinking Milan was further north... Hey I just checked... your just north of Tecumseh ... my dad worked all his life there. I'm coming home and going to the Great American SB convention in Grand Rapids... I wasn't too happy with some of the classes (mostly all digital)but than I got to checking and there are quite a few conventions that weekend so I'm sure the suppliers are at the bigger one. This one is saying it has the worlds largest sb on view.

TIA

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG Clarinda - you definitely did not grow up to far from here at all. We have only been in the area here for a year.

It is definitely in the outlet mall in Fremont (Prime Outlets). The store address is: 655 W State Road 120, Fremont, IN 46737, (260) 833-2767.

I didn't realize that the convention was coming to Grand Rapids. I was just up that way a few weeks ago but did not have time to stop anywhere . Where is it going to be held at? Downtown at the Amway Grand? Would be nice right on the river. Please let me know details.

If you are coming this way and if you haven't been to this store yet in Monroe called <span class="ev_code_RED">Crafts 2000</span> --- YOU MUST GO!!! Talk about deals and the place is HUGE. From Milan, it is about 30-35 minutes. Let me know if you are interested and will get the address, etc. for you. Never know, perhaps we could get together.

Do you have to pre-register just to attend and see the suppliers at the convention in Grand Rapids or can anyone go?

Ohhh, one more place that I have heard is fantastic -- there is a bed and breakfast, I think I posted it on DIY a while ago, but it is just a scrapbookers bed and breakfast, weekends only, and is in Manchester, MI.

When you have time, please send me the information on the G.R. convention.

Dawn
    Dawn

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow small world. My sister is so far a collector of sb items .. I can relate. I thought this would help her see what every one is doing and taking some classes would help. My first convention was in Nashville in May. My mom had open heart surgery just before Christmas and I didn't get home so I really need to go. We're making it a girls weekend out.

Here's the information...
    http://www.greatamericanscrapbook.com/
    Yes it is at the Grand.. Not sure how we go to GR but if we go through Monroe I'll check out the Crafts 2000. I'm staying a couple of day after the weekend so if we don't get there maybe I'll go when my sister is working. Any one can go just cost a couple of dollars more at the door. If you go let me know and I'll look for you... I'll give you my cell phone #.
    I was looking at the classes at the other two conventions and they had a lot more (this one has lots of digital classes) but I got to doing some checking and there are two other convention that same weekend... one in Pennsylvania and one on the west side of Chicago. I'm sure that the suppliers can't be at all of them and they have to pick and choose. I hope the vendors booths will be good even if they haven't sent some one to do classes!

I will be sure and stop at the sb store on my way home ... I'm usually ready for a stop when we get there. By than we're ready to be there... lol. It's a 10 or 10 1/2 hr drive.

Yea I saw the info about the bed & breakfast... I also saw about one close to here... I ask my family if they wanted to go... they laughed.

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three