Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone use this for storage? I am looking for a way to store all of the brads, buttons, eyelets and small items I have. I have looked on-line and this looks like a good system for small items but I would like some input from someone who uses this.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone use this for storage? I am looking for a way to store all of the brads, buttons, eyelets and small items I have. I have looked on-line and this looks like a good system for small items but I would like some input from someone who uses this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not have one but I use a fishing box that kind of looks the same and it would great it opens on both sides It holds a lot and it was a great price. check your local wal-mart in the fishing section and see if you could use any of those boxes. Just for a different choice.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh boy, I have one and LOVE it. I have all of my brads, buttons, tiny embellies in the little boxes that you can buy that fit perfectly in it, all labled to find what I am looking for fast and I have my ribbon and fibers on embroid. cards that also fit in perfectly. The other side I have more fibers and little larger embellies that don't fit in the little boxes. I hope this helps.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a great idea!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the little blue case, and was able to fit tons of stuff in it, and it's nice and organized. I have the big one for things that wouldn't fit in the smaller one (crop-o-dile) and pens, but having all that stuff in one place is really nice.
    Laura