Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: loading brushes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

loading brushes

I'm working JS class & I can't get the set of brushes to load. I'm working in Windows XP & PSE7. I tried another set & it loaded fine but the class one for today won't. I've rebooted computer, deleted brushes & re-downloaded. I don't know what else to try. Any suggestions?
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know zip about this! Sorry I am no help...
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know. When I clicked on the link for the brushes, I couldn't see where to click for the download. I read the comments and the author was pretty ticked at some people's comments about copyrights. I figured I would just leave the site alone KWIM?

Are you using up a lot of ink on these cards? I'm kinda thinking that it would just be cheaper to buy patterned paper that to keep printing them.
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.