Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

Trying to get things goin on this board. Happend to visit pogo to play a game and they had a monopoly background with an ad to the side. Monopoly has updated it's game! They asked several people if Monopoly was invented today what would it look like.

I think it would be cool to do Monopoly memories. I don't know if I have any photos of the family playing Monopoly but I could post pics of the board we have and maybe get some images of the new board.

The new properties all reflect current prices so they're int he millions of dollars and not hundreds. I didn't see it on the site yet but instead of cash I've heard they're using a charge card :-P They have an updated dog and car, that couldn't go away but they have: starbucks coffee mug, motoral cell phone, McDonalds Fries, a jet, and a lap top as the pieces. Instead of a shoe it's a Nike sneaker!

Monopoly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

Trying to get things goin on this board. Happend to visit pogo to play a game and they had a monopoly background with an ad to the side. Monopoly has updated it's game! They asked several people if Monopoly was invented today what would it look like.

I think it would be cool to do Monopoly memories. I don't know if I have any photos of the family playing Monopoly but I could post pics of the board we have and maybe get some images of the new board.

The new properties all reflect current prices so they're int he millions of dollars and not hundreds. I didn't see it on the site yet but instead of cash I've heard they're using a charge card :-P They have an updated dog and car, that couldn't go away but they have: starbucks coffee mug, motoral cell phone, McDonalds Fries, a jet, and a lap top as the pieces. Instead of a shoe it's a Nike sneaker!

Monopoly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard about the new Monopoly but didn't know anything about it. It sounds like a hoot!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon