Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Walmart Find?

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in Walmart today picking up nail polish for the altered brad swap. While I was there I checked out the office supplies and found brads for 97 cents per box of 100. Also found colored staples. I'd picked up blue a few weeks ago for 97 cents and figured I'd get another color today. The blue were gone, but in it's place was a pack of 2000 mixed....pink, purple, orange and green. $1.24 and fits standard sized staplers. I'm not sure if this is a 'find' but if you use colored staples you might want to check it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have to check out our Walmart again. I have blue, purple and green. I can't remember what I paid for them though. Thanks for the tip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmm...I need to go to WM. I have found some great items on the clearance isle.
    Mickie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UUGGHHH! I was just at walmart and didn't know to look. Oh well, I will be sure to look next time. Thanks for the heads up!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whew! I thought that you were going to reveal something that I did not have. Happily you didn't! I recently bought my year's supply of brads and paperclips from that section of Walmart! It feels good to be able to get a nice bargain on those huh? I'm glad that you discovered it, too!
    I also like to snoop through the discounted jewelry for little 'tweeze and twazs' that will enhance cards and tags, for a good price! You can paint those gold brads with fingernail polish, too and have a nice selection of colored brads to use. THAT means that you can go to the nail polish aisle and buy some just for scrapboooking! Have fun!

Judy
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com