Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuttlebug dies

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to know how you are storing those. I like the Sizzlit trays (I hve the "old" style but every time I try to order the new ones from the website they are out of stock) but the Cuttlebug dies are too small. I don't like the idea of just throwing them into some type of container, I would really like them to be somewhat organized... thanks :-) diane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine are stored in a fishing tackle organizer. It has 15 differnt spots, you can adjust the size to fit the dies, 2x6, 3 x 3 and 2 x 2 fit in the spots. I just lay the embossing folders on top before I shut it, but I only have three of those. I will post a picture in one of the other spots on the site. I got it at wal-mart for under $5.00 I put the pictures in the scrapbook discussion part of the site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just rubber band my sets together and put them in a drawer. Nothing fancy, but it works for me.
    As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have so few that mine are in a large ziplock bag with the spacers.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have any Cuttlebug dies - BUT - I'm organizing my embossing templetes in a notebook using 4x6 photo page plastic sleeves, with a sample. When I went looking I found 4x6 photo sleeves, baseball card sleeves, CD sleeves, & disc sleeves. One of those might fit your dies, if you're looking for a notebook storage. I'll post my new notebook when I get it done.

sam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to laugh at myself!!! I read your title to this post and thought, "How does a Cuttlebug die?!!!?" it never entered my mind that you meant the plates it uses!!! Guess I need to go back to bed and wake up again! LOL!

Judy
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sam that is what I do also. They work the best for me and then I can just flip thru them and see them all.

Diana
    Diana

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sam, that's exactly what I wound up doing with my die cuts. I have one notebook almost full and proably will need another one. I will divide them into categories, like flowers, boys, girls, etc. I think that is really going to work for me. The only problem I have had with the baseball card and 4 x 6 card sleeves is keeping the dies from coming out when you turn the pages since they don't have a fold down cover. I have taken paper clips at the top and used them to close the slots.

I guess I may be talking about the die cuts themselves and you were talking about the dies. Either would work with this.
    Lynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lynn, that is what I have setup also. You might try using a little piece of velco to the opening. They have dots but you can cut your own pieces. Or cut the dots in half you don't need much just enough to hold them in.

Diana
    Diana

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a really good idea Diana. That was the only thing I was not liking about it when I set it up. I am so excited about having all these new dies from other people and I knew I wouldn't use them if I didn't have them organized where I could tell quickly what I had.
    Lynn