Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toning shoes?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toning shoes?

Has anyone tried these shoes? I bought a pair but haven't worn them yet. My sister has a pair. She said that she didn't think they did anything but they were so comfortable. She wore them while doing some extensive cleaning, painting and fixing her of house. She said they were a life-saver or a foot-saver. I'm just wondering if anyone noticed a difference wearing these shoes.
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

I'm thankful for piles of laundry. It means my loved ones are nearby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those are the Sketchers ones, aren't they?
    I don't have them, but would be curious myself. Good to know they are really comfortable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they are the Sketcher rockers, I tried them on a Nelson's Shoes and I can't walk in them! Between the back, hip and Parkinson's, it was too much for me...They sure feel good!

I bought some Clark's and TEVA's instead, but got two pairs of Sketcher pull-ons for DH...
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The brand I got was Avia-motion. I took them out of the box today and wore them on my grocery store trip. I'll see if I feel sore tomorrow. Feeling sore should be an indication that they are doing something, right? I have had heel spurs so I'm thinking that these shoes should be good for that.
    "My mother said, 'You won't amount to anything because you procrastinate.' I said, 'Just wait.'" Judy Tenuta

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen them, and even thought about getting them, but not for a hundred bucks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They sound like the Sketcher LuAnn and yes, they are suppose to be good for people with foot problems...
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have them but if they are suppose to be good for bones spurs I may have to get a pair.
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndi View Post
    I don't have them but if they are suppose to be good for bones spurs I may have to get a pair.
    The pair I have has a great arch support which is suppose to be great for healing and preventing heel spurs. They say it's a negative heel so when you walk, you don't really put a whole lot of weight on your heels.

I got mine at Kohls. They were originally $100 but they were on sale and then I had a 30% coupon.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuLu View Post
    The pair I have has a great arch support which is suppose to be great for healing and preventing heel spurs. They say it's a negative heel so when you walk, you don't really put a whole lot of weight on your heels.

I got mine at Kohls. They were originally $100 but they were on sale and then I had a 30% coupon.

We have a kohls here so I may have to take a trip over there. Or we have a couple of nice shoe stores. They might be worth $100.00 if my feet didn't hurt. Thanks.
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i heard a few friends only say good things about the Sketchers i bought the rebock ones and nope dont notice anything but then again i dont walk they they say you chould so to be honest i have not gave then a fair chance.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!