Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing SB

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not been able to SB in soooooo long. We are putting our house on the market next week, and have been getting it ready to sell for the last three months. No time for anything other than my regular job, getting 30 years of living packed up, and fixing and painting the house for market. Then every weekend looking for a new house. I have not even read my magazines much. Just too tired. Then on the 20th my daughter delivered our 2nd beautiful Granddaughter and I have been in TX since the 19th for the delivery, but go home this Saturday. My husband said I have several new magazines at home waiting on me since I have been gone, so I will be glad to get home. Once we move in the first week of February, I will not be moving out of my chair!!! I just started looking at other scrap rooms for ideas and inspiration, but initially mine will be very basic. Anyone else kept from their scraping? I sure do miss it. Happy New Years!
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aawww Cheryl sorry you haven't been getting to scrapping much but you've got a lot going on. Congrats on the new Granddaughter! Just wait till you get settled in to your new home Then you can get scrappin on how much you missed scrappin

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your baby GD!!! Hope you get to scrap soon. I go through withdrawals if I don't scrap for a few days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well tell us about the new house, that is always exciting. I join you in not being able to scrap/craft much for a variety of reasons. One thing I have done which has helped is put together some packets of things I can work on in a small space. You'll have to post pics of your new scrap space!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the new home. That is always a big deal, moving many years of stuff. Hope you can soon get back to scrapping. Like Barb, I would be in a complete catonic state if I hadn't scrapped in many months. I'm getting ready to take over my dining room table on Wed and jump right in.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you staying in the Birmingham area???

It seems to me that the everyday things get in my way all the time. That's why I decided to make my resolution to make time for me. And that includes finding time to scrapbook.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Z
    I just went through all that...we moved in June, so I feel your pain!
    So from April to now I did not get much scrapping in. I did try to keep inspired by checking out the mags and popping into SAS when I could. JUST got my scrap space finished and am getting in the groove again.
    Best of luck to you and hang in there!!
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Karen. We are moving to Hayden, which is north of Gardendale. Out in the boonies. There is a Piggly Wiggly in Warrior, but other than that, there is nothing. We will either have to go to Cullman or Fultondale to get to a Walmart. We won't miss mal-function junction either!
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know exactly where Hayden is! To be honest, I love the thought of moving out into the country. That is one of the reason I love spending time at our lake house. My DH knows I'll leave the "big" city anytime he is ready.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Z and I know right where Cullman is.. My Aunt has a house on the lake outside of Arley... We go once a summer usually. It's about 5 hour drive for us but we usually have my dh family reunion there.

Good Luck on the move. I understand about not getting any sb done this year we've been renovating about 1/3 of our house since May.!! We have 2/3 of the job done 1- closet and washroom 2- Bedroom now we're finishing the 3-bathroom! The whole area was bad design so we had to tear out walls and reconfigure everything. I'm so pleased with dh he has done a great job!

I know you will be so happy with your new space.!

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three