Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Day for DS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not see this til now. I wish him the best of luck. The only advice i could give was tell him if he doesnt make the team thats fine not all kids do but next year if he trys out again and the coach know he gave up before tryouts where over last year he might look him over if it was between two kids the same. I would not push him say your peace and let it go, end the end it has to be his choice, just tell him dont forget your glasses if you try out... best of luck to your son!!
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I so agree with every one that this is such a hard time and a transitional time for kids. My dd tried out for cheer leading ever year and didn't make it... I would have quit after the first time as a matter of fact I did! lol She finally made it in her Sophomore year! She quit in the middle of her Jr year and wanted to go out her Senior... I said no you quit and the couch hadn't changed! lol

Encourage him... tell him all the kids are finding their own place and Keep at it. I will also pray for YOU and him... it also hard on the parent!

Clarinda

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how did it go today?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Son of a gun he went to tryouts... was told his skills were "average" and the coach told him what to work on for Monday which is the next try-out date. He does not think he will make it but I am proud of him for trying and told him that. He was in a much better mood tonight.
    Cindy, so sorry for what your son is going through. One of my dearest friends pulled her son out of school in 8th grade b/c of bullying. He'd been thru a nightmare for
    2 1/2 yrs and she did not know b/c he did not tell her.
    She started home schooling him and he is now a high school sophomore...
    I'll pray that things go better for your son.
    Thank you all for your kind words of support while I was stressed out the other night.
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria