Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings everyone.

You have got to see this amazing new product from Creative Memories. A marvelously flexible home decor tool suitable for displaying photos, cards, keepsakes, invitations, lists and more.

This Everyday Display is an 18x18 magnetic board and can be changed out weekly, monthly, or anytime to display what is currently going on in your life.

It comes with 6 decorative magnets for attaching items to the magnetic board. A thin ribbon stretched across the lower portion of the board, with 6 clothespins to hang items and a ribbon with a decorative peg for hanging the frame makes this an awesome gift for someone too.

Please go to my website under Products and Services, then Memory Celebration, then the Everyday Display.

Please send me an email if you are interested in purchasing this product for yourself or as a gift. You can also earn it FREE by hosting a Creative Memories catalog event.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
    Happy Scrapping - Cynthia
    Creative Memories
    www.mycmsite.com/cmonroe
    Your Life Your Story Your Way

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings everyone.

You have got to see this amazing new product from Creative Memories. A marvelously flexible home decor tool suitable for displaying photos, cards, keepsakes, invitations, lists and more.

This Everyday Display is an 18x18 magnetic board and can be changed out weekly, monthly, or anytime to display what is currently going on in your life.

It comes with 6 decorative magnets for attaching items to the magnetic board. A thin ribbon stretched across the lower portion of the board, with 6 clothespins to hang items and a ribbon with a decorative peg for hanging the frame makes this an awesome gift for someone too.

Please go to my website under Products and Services, then Memory Celebration, then the Everyday Display.

Please send me an email if you are interested in purchasing this product for yourself or as a gift. You can also earn it FREE by hosting a Creative Memories catalog event.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
    Happy Scrapping - Cynthia
    Creative Memories
    www.mycmsite.com/cmonroe
    Your Life Your Story Your Way