Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any takers?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would go away when she is there. Go away with a girlfriend. Go window shopping and to a movie and then go home and go to your scrappy place. The best way for me to punish my DS is to ignore him. After about 30 minutes he is begging for forgiveness.
    Hugs to all of you!
    Gail

So little time, sooo many projects!

Stop by and see me at my blog:
    www.gailgsgoodies.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This weekend, I have a babyshower for my my nephew's wife. She is due in April. I am not taking Sara with me. Usually, I would take her to these functions, but I am not going to. Also, I think my mom is about ready to say something to this Sassy little girl. Mom doesn't believe in misbehavior like hers.

Also, Sara is friends with two of my nieces and I don't want drama. They are enjoying the gossip with her at the moment, so not adding any gossip for her. My two nieces may be there and I am not happy with them at the moment. Instead of sticking up for their aunt, they are into the gossip with Sara. I am leaving that at the moment because they are 18 and 20 with the mentality of a 14 year old with Sara and all they would do is go back to her. My sister is 49 and acts 14 too, so she would be useless....now, if it was my other sisters children......my sisters would be after their kids for not sticking up for their aunts. I have 5 sisters and 13 nieces/nephews.

I already had one adult nephew get onto my 20 year old stepson when he was 17 and giving me problems.

I have two thoughts about leaving the house......1. leaving the house will give Tony's kids the victory they want. They don't want me around and I don't want to give that victory; 2. by me leaving when they are around gives me peace.

Sara was at a high school basketball game last night....my other niece who is not happy with Sara saw her there and she did not have her cell phone. I have a feeling my hubby took it from her. That is one of the best punishments for her. I still haven't asked him what he did about the computer cord deal. But by her not having her phone with her....that gave me part of my answer.
    Karen.... Gramma to Miss Lillyanna Emilee and Zachariah Lee ♥♥♥

http://kray-becomingabigtimescrapper.blogspot.com

Tally for 2015
    Cards:
    Layouts:
    Other:
    Altered items:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmmm....peace sounds much better though.....I may just have to stay at that baby shower a bit longer......or go shopping.....hmmmm.

Tally for 2015
    Cards:
    Layouts:
    Other:
    Altered items:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yippee.....we are not getting my Stepdaughter this weekend. Her mom texted Tony requesting that she stay with her because it is her husband's birthday and she needs Sara to babysit the kids.

This is a legit reason as Sara has babysat before....but it's convenient for her not to come out here......but hey.....I am not complaining. It gives hubby and me another week of peace and quiet and to have some quality time together with just the two of us and show there does not need to be any drama!

Whoohoo! A short reprieve for me!

What's sad about this is that I love kids. I only have one of my own. Brandon is soon to be 21 and I wanted more kids. We talked about it when Tony and I married, but we were both 40 when we married and he had 3 of his own with my son.

So, I am the "favorite" aunt to most of my nieces/nephews. Now, the grand nephews are here...there are 4 under the age of three.....I can spoil them rotten and send them back home.....but.....they still have to behave even though they are spoiled from me. Mama tought me manners when I grew up.

Tally for 2015
    Cards:
    Layouts:
    Other:
    Altered items:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe use this weekend as some more you an tony time without the stress.
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am definitely going to take advantage of this. Also avoid any conversations that are negative. He told me we were not going to have his daughter. He even sounded relieved in not having her.

He has been so relaxed the past few days and even laughing/smiling. So, if anything, it will be a great/peaceful weekend for him too.

Also, I have a suspicion he knows he goofed up this last weekend and knew he should have done more. But, I am not saying anything about it.....as long as he knows and recognizes things, and tries to correct things....then we can move forward.

Oh, his troubles are just beginning with his daughter anyway.....a rebellious 14 year old...his hands full big time.

Tally for 2015
    Cards:
    Layouts:
    Other:
    Altered items: