Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Fickle cat!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ladies..
    I started doing the May newsletter this week because I want to get it out to you early in the month instead of being behind like I usually am.
    I got out my 'card draw' bowl so Tshina could draw out a name.. so what does she do???? SHE DRAWS TWO NAMES AGAIN!!!
    I tried to tell her.. only one! only one! but she wouldn't hear of it. I put the two names she drew into the bowl on their own and try as I did she would not take one out. I thought if I gave it a rest she might comply... NOT TSHINA! she is adament.. two names it is! So it looks as though I'm making two cards again I'll announce the two names soon.

Tammy (luvscrapping) and Diana (Dianacraftstoo) both your cards are finished and will be put in the post this Monday (30th April).

love.. Angie MEIOWWWWWW from the cheeky TSHINA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ladies..
    I started doing the May newsletter this week because I want to get it out to you early in the month instead of being behind like I usually am.
    I got out my 'card draw' bowl so Tshina could draw out a name.. so what does she do???? SHE DRAWS TWO NAMES AGAIN!!!
    I tried to tell her.. only one! only one! but she wouldn't hear of it. I put the two names she drew into the bowl on their own and try as I did she would not take one out. I thought if I gave it a rest she might comply... NOT TSHINA! she is adament.. two names it is! So it looks as though I'm making two cards again I'll announce the two names soon.

Tammy (luvscrapping) and Diana (Dianacraftstoo) both your cards are finished and will be put in the post this Monday (30th April).

love.. Angie MEIOWWWWWW from the cheeky TSHINA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL you've got to take a pic when she does that I've been wondering how a cat draws a name from a bowl I think my ferrets would just sniff and walk off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see that Tshina is doing well! Angie, you would worry if she weren't so cheeky.
    Laura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen your most beautiful cards and am wondering how I can get my name in the bowl so Tshina can someday pick my name?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Karen..
    I write a newsletter that I send out to many of the ladies here by email. If you'd like to receive a copy send me your email address. To go in the card draw all you need to do is email me your postal address.. ok? My email address is

[email protected]

This message is for everyone.. if you would like to receive the newsletter all you need to do is email me. It's better to email your email address because that way I know I've got it right.

love to you all.. Angie

By the way... the two ladies names who Tshina pawed out were...

Donna (ATTY) and Katy (AKGRNZ)

MEIOWWWWWWWW from Tshina

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is on the way Angie. I can't wait to get the newsletter. This may seem like a dumb thing to ask, but I assume the news letter is about scrapbooking?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so lucky!!! I can't wait to see my beautiful card Angie I just love your work!!

That Tshina just loves to see you hard at work you know that is why she does this too you

Thank you!! I can't wait for the newsletter too you do a great job on that too BTW.