Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Puzzle Swap Starting in January

Our Swap in now completed come and see the awesome work all these ladies did.

NOW FULL

Hi Ladies,

Thanks so much for joining the 2nd Puzzle Swap I am hosting here on SAS. For those of you who have never done one you are in for a fun time and will be amazed how much detail can go into a piece less than 3" x 3". For those of you who have been in one of my swaps in the past please feel free to remind me of things I forget to post. With dad in the hospital I am sure there will be things I forget because my focus is on him.

OK Lets get the fun started.

Due Date is April 1st -April Fools Day

First thing you all need to do is send you money along with a self address label to me so I can get your puzzles out to you asap. If you are in one group the cost is $5. and if you are in 2 groups it is $8. There are two groups in this swap. The first I am calling the Red Group and the second the Black Group. I will mark all the pieces with colors to cooridinate with the group so you will not be confused if you are in both groups.

There are very few things I request you to follow, many of you have heard these before.

1. First and formost Have FUN!!!

2. Please let me know the Theme and colors you have chosen.

3. Please do not allow you embellishments to overlap the edges of your pieces, this includes paper and ribbons being wrapped around the edges. It is difficult if no impossible to put the pieces back together when things overlap, and since many of you like to use these as wall decorations please follow this rule.

4. Please be careful not to use liquidy things(excess paint or glue) that absorb into the pieces as they can warp the piece.

5. Do not cover the number on the back of the pieces you do. I need these to sort out the pieces.

6. Feel free to sign you pieces on the back to others know who did the piece.

Next- SHIPPING

Please put each piece in an individual baggie so part that may fall off will go to the persont they are meant for. Then please put all your little baggies into a gallon size baggie marked with you screenname, Group number 1 or 2, real name and your number in the group (1-13) so I can easily sort your pieces.

Then be sure to include a return mailer(envelope)with enough postage for me to return you puzzles to you please remember a self addressed label for the return shipping. I can also send your completed pieces back in a small priority box if you prefer. I think this is the best way to ship them back and it isn't very costly. Less than $5, I can fit 2 puzzles in one box and I will buy the postage online so you get free delivery confirmation for anyone that choses this.

I hope I didn't leave anything out so those of you have done these before please let me know it I did.

Hugs,
    Donna

OK for now we are gonna have to use "$" to show that I have recieved your money. since there is a limit to how many smiley/pics you can put in a post. I think this will work fine!

$ = recieved money
    * = recieved your puzzles.

Group # 1 (RED GROUP)

REC*1. MAY $ Britishgirl = i want it to be all about my 3 Greatgrandsons Zander is 5 and loves Spider Man his favorite color is blue Kayden is 2 and he loves Sponge Bob his favorite Color is Blue (but thats because zander likes blue LOL) Camren is 17 months he loves cars trucks and eating yeah i said eating the boy is a little hungy hog most any color is OK as long as its not neon or pink

REC*2. JUNE DiannaMF - Hot Air Balloons

REC*3. JULY $ jujuann Victorian- lacey and old fashion in pinks and rose

REC4. AUGUST $ shaukc-Firemen

REC5. JANUARY Taffy -UNICORNS - COLORS I PREFER BLUE/PURPLE - NO PINK :=)

6. FEBRUARY $ nanamsc = this is for my dgs, ( he is one yr.old) i would like a monkey theme along with his name, luke. you can do either or just one. colors are earthy. NO PINK

REC*7.MARCH $ tracyf80 = st louis rams

REC*8. APRIL $ ScrappySam = months of the year (puzzle will be marked for the month you're doing) color of your choice.

*REC9. SEPTEMBER $ ziggeor = All About You

*10. OCTOBER $ vontinney = Vintage Christmas

*11. NOVEMBER $ craftygrandmommie = Las Vegas

REC *12. DECEMBER $ Penster(pjwlee) = My daughter's name Lynsay (will be belated b-day present). loves purple, jewels, lace, leather. She is going to be 30, March 11

Group 2 Black Group

*1. $ Minnesotamaggie -WINTER- just seasonal stuff, not holiday!

REC*2. $ tracyf80 = All About Ypu

REC*3. $ Jujuann= Flowers of all kinds

REC*4. $ Ziggyeor = Monkey any kind for a Baby gender unknown but no pink My kinda Dad my hubby's Friend I'm thinking light greens and yellows and browns but no monkeys in particular any monkey is good

REC*5. $ britishgirl = i would like it to be all about Poland my husbands family is from there his Grandparents came here as very young adults and never evan spoke English our Family name is Lewinski if that helps thanks everyone Margaret

*6. $ vontinney = Pinks - this will be for my daughter's room... her name is Emma and she loves Disney Princesses

REC*7. DiannaMF = Disney Princess for Juliana. Can use her name too if you want! (note the spelling has one "n")

REC*8. Taffy -I want to do a theme for my favorite college bball team.
    Duke! Go Blue Devils! Coach K rawks!!

9. $ nanamsc = nature scenes, like a sunset, mountains, trees, etc. colors earthy.

REC*10. $ Penster = baby animals cute and cuddly

REC*11. $ shaukc-Firemen

*12. $ craftygrandmommie - baby - I'm expecting a new grandbaby in August but we won't know until it's born if it is boy or girl, so I guess just either/or pastel colors.
    Last edited by Carli'sGrandma; 04-09-2008 at 09:10 AM.
    Peace is the cure for all!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me, me, me, I wanna play!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, Donna, I'll give it a try!
    Judith

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i will do it this time
    My treasures do not ching together or glitter. They gleam in the sun and neigh in the night." - Arabian Proverb~

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mARCH.. THAT'LL BE KEWL! JUST IN TIME FOR MY ANNY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    waving over here...i wanna do it, too.
    *Mary*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    definately want in

Tracy
    Tracy

goals for 2010
    Organize my photos
    Organize phote files on computer
    Scrapbook for myself
    catch up on scrapbooking old photos
    make all the cards I need for the year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm addicted...need a fix...supply me with another round!
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH-OH-OH-OH-OH ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!

Yes, Donna, I'd be interested for SURE!!!!
    sam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waves from way over in FL yes TN will do one too

Ziggy