Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

What is your fav scrapbook product (could be theme/type, like pattern paper, chipboard, etc, or could be specific, like crop a dile), and what are your fav companies?

I'm a patterned paper and idea book junkie. My favorite companies are Basic Grey (I LOVE Blush and Fruitcake - especially Blush), Crate Paper (love Cowgirl and Twirl), Cosmo Cricket, and Fancy Pants (love the Clair de Lune line).

Beth

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

What is your fav scrapbook product (could be theme/type, like pattern paper, chipboard, etc, or could be specific, like crop a dile), and what are your fav companies?

I'm a patterned paper and idea book junkie. My favorite companies are Basic Grey (I LOVE Blush and Fruitcake - especially Blush), Crate Paper (love Cowgirl and Twirl), Cosmo Cricket, and Fancy Pants (love the Clair de Lune line).

Beth

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Basic Grey, all of it. The papers, embellishhments, the ribbon, the rub-ons...

Acrylic Stamps (Technique Teusday, Autumn Leaves, Sassafras Lass, Close to My Heart)

Ribbon, I can never get enough of it...

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm drawn to anything Chatterbox and BG. Can't get enough of them! Love them!