Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had 2 of my Sizzlit/Thin Cut alphabets arrive incomplete. There were 35 dies but I got 2 'A's in one and 2 'H's in another.
    These are hand picked and put together at their end and I think maybe the pressure of the sale caught up with a few folks.
    If you have any errors in your alphabets all you need to do is call their customer service and they will send you any missing dies.
    "Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had 2 of my Sizzlit/Thin Cut alphabets arrive incomplete. There were 35 dies but I got 2 'A's in one and 2 'H's in another.
    These are hand picked and put together at their end and I think maybe the pressure of the sale caught up with a few folks.
    If you have any errors in your alphabets all you need to do is call their customer service and they will send you any missing dies.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that is strange! Where did you purchase them from??
    "If it's unladylike, fattening or fun, I'm in!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh that's strange. I haven't bought any in a while, but I'll be sure to check mine.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought them from Sizzix.com and in the past I have never had an erronous alphabet and I have purchased many from them. I think the rush to get everything out during the last few months during their sales was a little much for some folks packing the alphas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a bunch, Flo, for the heads up -- I've got 4 alphas headed my way from the sale. I'll be sure to check them --- thanks again for the notice!!!

sam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Flo - I got an email that my order has shipped so I will be sure to check them too.
    bonnie

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flo- a freind sent me a Cuttlebug set as a late birthday gift, and it was missing 1 set of letters, hads a double of another and the Uppercase c is mis shaped.

I have contacted Provo craft 3 times now by phone over the last 2 months .

Finally got a package from them yesterday...everything about it was TOTALLY WRONG!

My Name was totally wrong, half of the name of my town was up on the line w/ my street address, they sent the replacement for the deformed "c" and the one the sent is also deformed! ANd the didn't replace my missing one at all!

I've invested a lot in Sizzix and Cuttlebug products and expect better service than this.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christi,
    I am so sorry to hear about your experience with ProvoCraft - I have never done direct business with them. I hope you get everything straightened out.
    Sizzix has been nothing but good to me in the past and my missing letters are supposed to be on their way. They were very nice and told me if they don't arrive within 2 weeks to call them back. We'll wait and see.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL flo- that's what they told me too-x3!! All the reps were very very nice and polite- not sure where the mix ups are happening ,but I have this project sitting here waiting for the lettering!SO my patience is wearing thin.

I hope that today will resolve it and I hope you have good luck with getting yours- keep us posted. I'll keep my fingers & toes crossed for you!

I intend to mention the board, maybe service will improve if they know we are chatting about them and there are hundreds of us!

If you recently purchased the Cuttlebug RED TAG SALE Alphabet check the upper case C and make sure you have the whole alphabet.