Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have my scrap room all cleared out and ready to paint... but I just can't commit to the color! I had bought <span class="ev_code_RED">Crimson</span> paint last September when DH and I were going to share this room as an Office/Hobby room. Well, now he says I have taken it over and can just have it; he will keep the desk in the bedroom.

As much as I love red, I think it will be claustrophobic and too dark in the scrap room. So now I have to decide on a new color, and QUICK!! Anyone want to help and throw some suggestions my way?

It is a small south facing room. It has white trim and shelving. Black accent pieces (frames, wall words, etc.)

I want a refreshing, creative, energetic space. I am considering pale aqua, yellow, or maybe a fresh light green?

Anyone have some pics of room colors they want to post, or some links? I have been doing some web searches already, but I know there are many of you who have saved links. Please Share!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have my scrap room all cleared out and ready to paint... but I just can't commit to the color! I had bought <span class="ev_code_RED">Crimson</span> paint last September when DH and I were going to share this room as an Office/Hobby room. Well, now he says I have taken it over and can just have it; he will keep the desk in the bedroom.

As much as I love red, I think it will be claustrophobic and too dark in the scrap room. So now I have to decide on a new color, and QUICK!! Anyone want to help and throw some suggestions my way?

It is a small south facing room. It has white trim and shelving. Black accent pieces (frames, wall words, etc.)

I want a refreshing, creative, energetic space. I am considering pale aqua, yellow, or maybe a fresh light green?

Anyone have some pics of room colors they want to post, or some links? I have been doing some web searches already, but I know there are many of you who have saved links. Please Share!?

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about a soft blue?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aqua and black look good together, but so do pink and black! Very feminine, it is the colors of fancy clothing boutiques and very princessy in a mod way. And after all "princess of quite a lot" it fits you to a "T" You can also find storage boxes in the pink and black very easily. I've seen striped hatboxes and photo boxes in this color scheme at Mikes.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about a rich golden yellow....very relaxing!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the red paint sounds nice against white trim and black furniture. I'm the kinda person that would just do it anyway. If you live with it for a month and don't like it, it wouldn't be that big of a deal (for me) to re-paint it. I also think the red walls sound like they would make an energetic room to me. Maybe someone knows what the colors "mean".
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay - here is my red, tan, black and white room:
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My computer at work is not being very cooperative today, because I was trying to post these as one, sorry.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And 3:
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think red would be great, I love Bonnie's room the colors go well together and you don't have to paint the every wall red. SO it wouldn't be too much!! I was watching a 24 hour design last night and the designer said if you are uncomfortable about making a major change, then take baby steps to what you ultimatley want.