Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had just recently seen a product on HSN called a Crafter's Companion Topscore and Enveloper Boards. #284-786 It seems like a "must have" product. I had really liked the presentation on it. Please check it out for yourself. I was just wondering if anybody else had gotten this or already have it and love it. I need some reviews/inputs on it please. TIA Craftymaw

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I won't be of much help here because I use the Kreate-A-Lope system(s) and the old
    Aleene's boxmakers that do everything this item does so I would have no use for it.
    But it looks easy enough to use plus you have the scoring board to work with which I have to say I love having them for making my own gift boxes.
    I haven't seen the presentation on this item so I don't know exactly how it is used. I like the
    Kreate-A-Lope system because they are extremely easy to use (no cutting or measuring), and no learning curve.
    One advantage of the Crafter's Companion is that it would take up less room to store.
    "Welcome to reality would you like some popcorn?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the Kreate-a-lopes too. I like them a lot. Easy to use and I keep all my templates in a craft keeper so they are always handy. I have a Scor-it so I can make boxes on that in seconds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like my Kreat-a Lope also. Got it off the Evilbay place.
    Mickie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Craftymaw,I just watched the demo on this and I think I would like to have it, seems pefect to match cards and envies and sometimes I do need different sizes........I will let you know if I order it......Sue
    Hi, My name is Sue and I am a Big-Shot -aholic!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I found it the other night when I realized that my computer had Tivo-ed the program. I had to watch it 2 or 3 times...I was fascinated!
    Let us know if someone gets it.
    life is uncertain, scrap first

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crafter's Companion Topscore and Enveloper Boards.
    Okay I just ordered (est delivery is 11/09/07) I will be a wreck till I get it, anticipation is my weakness.............Sue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I got it, just walked thru the door and there it was fast shipping too. Let me try it out and I will be back later.........Sue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did it go?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (BIG smile on face) I just became the proud owner of the Crafters Companion which is the Envelope Maker, Envelo-box maker, Box maker which includes square, rectangle, triangle, hexagon, octogon you name it a gon (laugh), it does all the folds for normal cards, gate cards, oh yes.. it does pop up cards.. it has a wavy line for embossing.. a scallopped line for embossing.. it has a built in paper trimmer.. There are two boards on the outside.. one of each side. This opens up and the box maker is on the inside, as is the paper trimmer and a storage area for the instruction booklet, mouse blade for the trimmer and you can keep the embossing type tool, plus others in this area. The whole unit when closed is about the size of a laptop. It's just great and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
    Oh.. did I tell you how much I love it??? (runs off laughing)
    byeeeeeeeeeeeee Angie

Seriously ladies.. I've only had it for one day and I am mighty impressed. Please feel free to ask me any questions at all in regards to this tool. Angie.
    Gosh.. nearly forgot.. Tshina gave it a complete cat scan and she was so impressed she sat on it for half and hour!