Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I was in my Mike's today and they had a ton of Martha Stewart on clearance. I predicted this would happen but didn't expect it quite this quick. Just had to laugh. I mentioned to the cashier that I was surpized that Martha would allow "clearance" and she said yeah isn't it funny? I haven't seen hardly any of her stuff sell, which must be true because everything always looks just like the day it was stocked. The cashier goes on to say, now that things are on clearance a lot is selling!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I was in my Mike's today and they had a ton of Martha Stewart on clearance. I predicted this would happen but didn't expect it quite this quick. Just had to laugh. I mentioned to the cashier that I was surpized that Martha would allow "clearance" and she said yeah isn't it funny? I haven't seen hardly any of her stuff sell, which must be true because everything always looks just like the day it was stocked. The cashier goes on to say, now that things are on clearance a lot is selling!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gee - no suprise there. I refuse to buy her stuff at full price. I haven't not yet seen it on clearance in this area.
    bonnie

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw it on sale Monday at my Mike's. I still didn't buy anything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't been to Michael's in a while now. I usually get everything from ACM. I still won't buy it because I refuse to support her.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I probably won't buy her stuff either.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw her stuff on clearance at my Mike's too, but it wasn't anything I wanted. Maybe it had been picked thru already, but not much was there. While I was there, I took advantage of the 4/$1.00 paper and found some really cool papers!
    Diana
    Proud Grammy of Maggie Lane
    War Eagle!!

Check out what's happenin' at my blog:
    http://www.dianasausomecreationsetc.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL you know us White-Trash Scrapbookers have to feed our kids/ferrets before we spend that kind of money on sb supplies

Hmm might be tempted to see if that bird stamp is marked down though and if I'd use it the number of dollars I spend on it

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of the stuff is on clearance at my Mikes too. I'm sure more will be as my store is moving and they want to clear out before the move. I might want some more of her glitter. Love those colors.
    Judith

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back around a month or so ago, my neighbor who is a manager of one of our stores here in B'ham, said they only had a six month agreement with MS. After that time they no longer had to give her their prime isle and they will be allowed to include it in their sale ads. I am glad the hype of her line is on the downslide. I don't wish anything bad on someone, but I really think she made this SB line as a money maker. She could care less about SB and probably does not have a completed page in her house. She told on herself when I watched her program several months ago, and she had no clue on what she was describing or doing in front of the cameras. I consider her a very ambitious, but very greedy woman. She walks on everyone like stepping stones so she can rise to the top in her little world.
    Cheryl
    "I am bound to them, though I cannot look into their eyes, or hear their voices. I honor their history, I cherish their lives, I will tell their story. Therefore I scrapbook"