Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question lost and not found yet!

Semi-funny story for ya!

So over the last few months, i've made some cards to send for this....and as i made a few more cards today, i thought; "I should put them all into the box i had set aside with the other ones i had completed and send it out when i send out my SSS present." sooooo, i searched my entire bedroom; and the box has seemingly disapeared! i have NO clue where it went. i KNOW i had it in my room last time i saw it, cuz i was standing at my scrapbooking table looking at it cuz i was cleaning up my work area! and now POOF. gone. this is what happens when i clean!

the funny part here being that i made all kinds of cards and now i cant find them!

the only thing i can think of is that i put them somewhere 'smart' and when my mom came into my room to look for blank cds (and tore my room apart in the process) she misplaced it.

it had like 25-30 cards in it. ishkabibles! idk where it went to!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like my craft room sometimes! They will eventually turn up, most likely right after you go to the post office!
    Laura

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They will show up when you quit looking for them, that's what happens to me alot.............
    0---altered items
    0---cards
    0---layouts
    0---recipe pages

Cyndi....

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no! I hope you find it soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like Cyndi said...Let it go and it will show someplace...
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am forever putting things in a place "I'll never forget" only never to remember where that is. Sometimes I've found them years later.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know the feeling, I hate those "safe" place i do it all the time put it some where safe so you dont lose it or it risk the chance of getting messed up and poof it is gone!!! happen to me so many times. we have all been there good luck and stop looking and you will eventually trip over it.

A friend of mine bought her husbands weding band and put it with hers and put it in a "safe spot" so if anything happend they would know where it was well she is a neat freak and well doesnt have all the clutter i have so she looked everywhere, they had to go buy new rings for the wedding and the day before they left to get married found the old rings in her file cabnet. what are the chances, very funny to me i guess its a had to be there type thing. i would have lost my mind..

i have never lost anything that valuable just my papers and well misc scrapbooks stuff,
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why I have a little mini notebook and I keep *notes* where I stash things...
    Karen

The little voices in my head keep saying..."Get more Chickens!"

...The difference between *life* and *living*...When you have someone close, someone special, a *Best Friend*, it's *Living*...When you lose her...it's just *Life*...
    ....Perhaps they are not stars in the sky....But rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy....
    ...FAITH is the bridge between where I AM...and where GOD is taking me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CALL OFF THE SEARCH!!!!! lol. i found the box!!! it was UNDER the table. where i could have SWORN i looked. but i guess not hard enough! long story short, i found the box of cards. and i'll be sending them out tomorrow! i have to go out and do a bunch of errands so im gunna send it out and send out my SSS present toooooo! hip hip horray!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkondrick View Post
    call off the search!!!!! Lol. I found the box!!! It was under the table. Where i could have sworn i looked. But i guess not hard enough! Long story short, i found the box of cards. And i'll be sending them out tomorrow! I have to go out and do a bunch of errands so im gunna send it out and send out my sss present toooooo! Hip hip horray!!!
    :d:d:d
    Laura