Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was 8 degrees in my little corner of Missouri this am. And the inside of the fridgerator is officially warmer than the room it is sitting in! lol. My washer is frozen, oh what a bummer I don't have to do laundry, and my 40 degree basement feels downright toasty by comparison! Thank goodness for my 70 degree albeit small square footage and my craftinette! Hope you all are staying warm. And any of you people that are registering at 60 or above this one's for you phbbbttttttt (in case you couldn't decipher that was one giant zerbert! lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my gosh Lori! Holy cow! Sending you warm wishes. I do not know how you ladies handle living in that cold! I so hate to be cold.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok Lori... take your cold back! As soon as I posted above, hubby called. He's singing "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas". I'm like, what do you want? And he says look outside. So ok, I look but I'm not seeing anything. He says, well where I am it's snowing it'll be there in a minute. So I get up to go look at the door, and he's right! It's snowing! Probably be the only time this year, lol.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy cow!!! Your washer froze?? thats crazy! It was 70 here all week last week and a chilly 34 now.
    Never got cold in oregon

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep Lori I'm just south of you 3 hrs and it was 16 here... but I have been wanting some snow... Just a little it comes and than goes - I like it that way!

Here's wishing for Snow!!

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess I shouldn't complain about our rain.

Keep warm.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lori, girl you are cold there!! You loose your heat at the house?? I could not stand being that cold! Good luck.

Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lori,

We are having single digit temps, too! And like yours, my basement is in the low 40's also. Just a stronger reason to get the downstairs insulated this year!!!

I have to go down there to finish two calendars that I didn't get finished in time for Christmas. Once down there, and settled in with the space heater going full blast, I will have to fight Chloe, the basset hound, for the heat! She comes and lays in front of the heater 's coils, soaking up the heat that would normally be pointing at my tootsies! It is a constant war between her and I! I usually win for a short time until I get engrossed in what I am working on and then begin to notice that my toes are frostbitten!
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judy, you are so funny!!

Diana
    Diana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judy, what is really not so funny is the basement is insulated! At least the ceiling is, but we only have one furnace running and only one vent from it is open to the basement. Don't want to deflect too much heat from our living quarters.

Diana, we didn't lose the heat in our house the washer and fridge are just in an unheated part of the house, we aren't finished with ceiling and insulation over a part of it so we don't have the furnace hooked up and running over there yet. I'm storing leftovers out there on my stove lol.