Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since it is Father's day, I got to thinking about the gifts I've received. I got to wondering what would be your best all time gift, not your biggest or most expensive, but the one that always comes to mind.

I remember the working washing machine and the Didee doll with clothes I got for Christmas.

What is yours??
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since it is Father's day, I got to thinking about the gifts I've received. I got to wondering what would be your best all time gift, not your biggest or most expensive, but the one that always comes to mind.

I remember the working washing machine and the Didee doll with clothes I got for Christmas.

What is yours??
    Judith

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the best alltime gift was a indian belt that my mother beaded for her Aunt when she was twelve. What made it great is that I never knew about it until she presented it to me a few years ago just before she passed away
    Dalene

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to say it was my mother's day present this year, my mom had my 2 yo son for the night and had him put his foot and handprints in a frisbee full of plaster. Then she also did his handprint in model magic too. I loved it!!