Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many of you may already know about this place, but I just found it. You can buy military scrapping supplies here:
    http://www.creatingmilitarymemories.com/index.html

One of the Christmas gifts that we got for John is a leather U.S. Army scrapbook album and an Army page kit. He really loved it! I hope you can see the picture of it that I've attached. Since all four DD's and I scrap, we are all going to contribute pages to his book and chronicle his military service for him so it will be a family collaboration from all of us to/for him. He is really happy about that idea and will email pictures to us that he wants in his book. On some of my pages that I do for his book, I am going to include all of your well wishes for him that you have posted on the different threads here. I think that will really be a blessing and a great encouragement for him to know how much his service to our country is appreciated even by people who don't know him personally. Just to let you all know, all your messages have really been a huge blessing to our family too. You are the best!

Anyway, if you don't know about the place above and you need military scrapping supplies check into it .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the link. My sil is a chaplain in the Army & my grandson is in the Air Force. I'm sure I'll be ordering some items from them.
    Judy

Check out my scrappy blog at http://scrap-a-doodlestamping.blogspot.com/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been collecting Navy SB stuff for about 4 years. Everytime I find something I buy it. I now have about 30 years of photos to scrap for DH.

Barb, I think that was a wonderful idea you had for your DD's BF. It is something he will treasure.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a neat gift for John. That's something that will mean so much to him thruout the yrs.
    Mickie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My DH also has this same scrapbook - he scraps about once a year. He doesn't have too many photos from his military career and I did not know him during that timeframe, so I wouldn't know what I was scrapping if I tried to make a book for him. The once a year he scraps, I do help him.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the past 2 years, I have been collecting items for my hubbys military book NO pages just yet but alot of items to go in it. Thanks for the link and I will have to find sites I have booked marked and ordered off of. They are on my old computer so it might take a while.

This is a wonderful gift, I know he will get great joy out of it.
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!