Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <span class="ev_code_PINK"> Photo Express Storage Unit

The photo Express Storage Unit is a organizational tool that everyone must have. It is made from a heave durable cardboard type material. Depending on the size it come in a small and large size, it has many compartment for all your scrapbooking needs. It also come in different colors to match your style.

I love being able to store my photos in the accordion-type slots of this storage box. They come in two sizes if you get the large box, and are doing a 12X12 book you can store full and almost complete pages. It is also nice to plan pages, there is enough room to put paper, photos, and die cuts, sticker to do you page later. There is a handle on top that makes carrying easy. This has come in so helpful when I travel to different crops or just to friends houses. There around 15 dollars and so worth the money. This product will help you get organized and make scrapbooking easier and more fun. </span>

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info. Do you know how many pockets it has? I have seen them in wal-mart the bight color or flower ones right? I have wanted one for a while but its hard trying to find the monet to spend on storage items. I guess it just that 15 dollars seems like alot to spend when you can get actual scrapbooking stuff vs. storage items. I am glad you put this in it might be worth the money if you can make doing pages easier and faster the more organized you have your stuff. I guess I have to look at the big picture. Thanks again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never seen this storage box. Do you have a link we can see it at. You certainly make it sound great.

Thanks for sharing the information.

Donna
    Peace is the cure for all!