Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To all moms out there is anyone in need of Formula - I got 2 12.9oz cans of powder- Enfamil Lipil with iron. It was a freebe they sent me. send me a pm and I will send it on to you. NO cost to you, want nothing for it just dont want to trash it. Best by date on the bottom is 1 dec 2007.

Any takers?

Thanks Janice
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is very nice of you to offer the formula, but I don't have babies on bottles anymore...Thank goodness!!

If there are no takers here, see if the local church has a "food cupboard" that takes food for the needy. You could even try a women's shelter, they are always in need of everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to suggest something like that too Karen, I used to work for a place that had what was called a Diaper Depot, we gave out formula, diapers, and anything else we got in by donations to women/men wtih children.

If anyone doesn't need it that is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good advice all...cause I too have some formula that I'm afraid I won't b able to use, due to the fact my little guy nurses more than what I purchased, so what is left over I will b looking into donating.
    Come visit my blog.... Highlandeyes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In our area we have Christian Crisis Centers or Co-operative Christian Ministry Centers and even Pregnancy centers, I'm sure they would take any unopened and current date products and be very happy to see them. Oh, Domestic Violence Centers like to have those things too. Some mother, somewhere will be thrilled that you were so thoughtful to donate it.
    Judith