Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: CARD DRAW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got a funny feeling that a comment I made.. "somewhere here" may have gone un-noticed.. mind you the two people it was aimed at will know about it soon enough
    While I was making Laura and Bonnie's cards.. my little grand-daughters heard me telling their mum how I picked the names for my card draw. They wanted so badly to see Tshina pick out a name that I got the box.. and true to Tshina habit of late.. she drew out two names.. and with her teeth! I wasn't even going to look at the names but they wanted to see who the two were.. sooooo having done that they INSISTED that when I had finished the two cards I was making that I do these AND that they wanted to see them when I had done them. (takes a breath) So ladies.. in case you missed it.. the names are.......

PENNY (Penster) and MICKIE (Socmagmom)

I'm only in the very early stages of doing your cards.. with Tshina being so ill everything else has been put on hold.. however.. I'm back doing my craft again.

I am also working on a "CHALLENGE" that was given to me.. I am always saying you can make flowers out of almost any paper.. and made this statement to a friend "I've heard it said you can make flowers out of a placemat from McDonalds or Burger King.." she didn't believe me so I am in the midst of doing what I claimed could be done I shall post the finished project.

love.. Angie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got a funny feeling that a comment I made.. "somewhere here" may have gone un-noticed.. mind you the two people it was aimed at will know about it soon enough
    While I was making Laura and Bonnie's cards.. my little grand-daughters heard me telling their mum how I picked the names for my card draw. They wanted so badly to see Tshina pick out a name that I got the box.. and true to Tshina habit of late.. she drew out two names.. and with her teeth! I wasn't even going to look at the names but they wanted to see who the two were.. sooooo having done that they INSISTED that when I had finished the two cards I was making that I do these AND that they wanted to see them when I had done them. (takes a breath) So ladies.. in case you missed it.. the names are.......

PENNY (Penster) and MICKIE (Socmagmom)

I'm only in the very early stages of doing your cards.. with Tshina being so ill everything else has been put on hold.. however.. I'm back doing my craft again.

I am also working on a "CHALLENGE" that was given to me.. I am always saying you can make flowers out of almost any paper.. and made this statement to a friend "I've heard it said you can make flowers out of a placemat from McDonalds or Burger King.." she didn't believe me so I am in the midst of doing what I claimed could be done I shall post the finished project.

love.. Angie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angie, maybe you should not be telling your daughter anything in front of your DGDs in the future. It looks like they keep you on your toes like our favorite little one have a tendancy to do. But, we can't help but love them.

I'll be looking forward to seeing the placemat flowers.
    Judith

Senior Scrapper Penster (pjwlee)'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so surprised, Tshina, you little darling...Mummy needs to give you lots of extra treats. Angie take care of you and Tshina, no hurry on the card....I just enjoy looking at all of your work...wish you would post more of it.Take care...
    Penny(pjwlee)
    penster
    "Always shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars!!!"
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world. " Ghandi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tshina is sure making you busy now that is she is feeling better. It is her way of saying mommy its okay you can do your crafting I am better now. How cute about the DGD's but aren't they just priceless and we grandma's just can't say no to.

Diana
    Diana