Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings All,

For those of you in the DFW-Texas area, I will be hosting a Father's Day Workshop on Saturday, June 9, 2007, from 1:00-4:00pm. All you have to do is show up and bring 20-24 photos. We will crop, decorate and put together an album for Father's Day. Be it for a Father, Husband, Son, Grandpa, Brother, Nephew, etc. this Workshop will allow you to be creative with lots of planned examples. We can always make more than one.....if you would like.

The workshop fee of $30 includes the album, all supplies and a gift box. Gift Wrapping will be an added bonus. I need to place the supply order by June 2nd for our albums and supplies to be available for this workshop

If you can make it, give me a call, so we can discuss which album and supplies I should order for you to make. (Price of all supplies included in the Workshop Fee). If you want to make a 7x7 Album instead of the PicFolio for the same price, that is fine too. We can talk about which one you wish to make when you call.

I truly hope you can make it to the Father's Day Workshop. Bring a friend and get a special gift - but let me know. Snacks and drinks will be served. Please let me know as soon as conveniently possible.

For further details, please send an email to Cynthia at [email protected] and/or check out my website for more information at www.mycmsite.com/cmonroe.
    Have a safe and happy Memorial Day Holiday. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cynthia - Garland, TX
    Home 972-303-1354
    Cell 214-316-6145
    Creative Memories
    www.mycmsite.com/cmonroe
    Your Life Your Story Your Way

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I lived by you. I want to do something for fathers day but have no ideas. PLease post when you are done so we can all see. Thanks so much for the offer.

Janice
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are so welcome. Thank you for responding.
    Cynthia
    Creative Memories
    www.mycmsite.com/cmonroe
    Your Life Your Story Your Way

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cynthia

I am in Irving (bout 20 min away) but that day is actually my father's birthday. However, please keep me in mind for future possible events. My email is [email protected] if you have an event mailing list.

Myra