Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a Hard day in which I learned very little I made this brush with my monogram. I know it is very little but I am proud of it. I still have to do a littl more but i will show you the finished product

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice! I wonder, can you post an example of what you will use this brush for. Other than basic brushes used for 'drawing', I've never been quite sure how I should use them.
    Thanks!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good - You'll have to share how you did it.
    Lynn

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by illinimom:
    Very nice! I wonder, can you post an example of what you will use this brush for. Other than basic brushes used for 'drawing', I've never been quite sure how I should use them.
    Thanks!
    This is my monogram D and you can use it at your signature or to make paper etc

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found this on a video tutorial it is on the second video at the end of the video

http://www.bhgscrapbooksetc.com/video/index.html?bcpid=...741&bctid=1078625480

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never used brushes much either.
    Lynn

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think if you can make a few brushes of your own you might use them more. If you think of some as stamp instead of brushes it might be easier I have found a few that I like but haven't played with them. I have dowloaded som custom shapes that I like. I found some disney ones that you could make coloring pages and print off. It is some of the easier stuff that I am having problems with. I have been trying to get the hang of making a shape like a rectangle and then cutting out three or more paperd the same size. on the same site as this monogram they show you this but i just can't make it happen

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been trying to get the hang of making a shape like a rectangle and then cutting out three or more paperd the same size. on the same site as this monogram they show you this but i just can't make it happen
    Explain this a little bit more for more. Not sure what you are trying to do, but maybe I can help if I know.

Where did you find the disney brushes?

It would be neat to make a brush with your own special logo, or like your monogram, so that you could sign your layouts with it each time you do one.
    Lynn

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lynn i will look it up. It was pretty easy to make that momogram. It is hard to explain about the paper cuting. What I am talking about is on the first video. the lady is making a lay out and she make a rectangle and she cuts three different papers with this same size rectangle. I do the steps but it doesn't work. If you like disney I have seen some sites with disney stuff on it.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which video is it? I will look at it. Maybe that is what you are looking up.
    Lynn