Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Cute Stuff here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.pccrafter.com/(S(3oqdzfm2n3alp255mn30jn55))/

I finally figured out where some of the gingerbread people came from - if you search for "ginger fun" you will see them there.

I was lucky enough to have some time to check out some of the cute clipart making more ideas swirl in my head. Now to find the time...
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Bonnie! There are some cute projects over there.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those are some adorable cliparts..

i love this one

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonnie... I have a question... I went to this site. Love it... but I found a picture with a pumpkin that had a cat in it. I had just taken a picture of ds new puppy in his pumpkin... would look great on the page... Any way I clicked and printed and it printed it out. Now I wouldn't want to steal any thing ... if they have it for sale they have it blocked don't they?? It was under a preview button and it's kinda fuzzy... so maybe they don't care.???

I don't go to these sites often and was wondering... I need the picture for ideas can't remember till I get home...LOL. I ask my dd and she said the people who put these on here don't know how to block them. ??? Surely they work with a program that they would.

I've saved the site so maybe I can save it at home and just look at it than I wont have a bad feeling...LOL.

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found the ginger images on Ebay, as someone was selling items they made with the images, so I just copied those and used it to make the items I made, which I made different then what poster on Ebay posted (which was the same image on the PC site). Whether the Ebay poster purchased them or not I don't know.

There are freebies on the site, but I have not looked into those, because I have not had time.
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a poster selling ginger fun stuff on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/6Pc-Fun-Christmas-Gingerbread-Cross...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And this is where I got the PC Crafter info because they have it listed. I will assume they have purchased the images because they reference PC Crafter, but I don't know for sure.
    bonnie

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clarinda, the items you printed probably are for sale, but the ones you would get if you purchased them would be a high resolution that would look good and clear when printed. Also, you would probably get more than what you see in the preview. Some places will allow you to print the lo resolution stuff because they know you won't get a good clear print, but others won't let you print at all. Hope that all makes sense.
    Lynn