Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Hobby Lobby

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I have been in the one in Manhattan KS everyday. This the first one I have ever been in one and now I know why you ladies go. So I guess the only thing for me to do is move cause MN does not have these stores!!!LOL Gosh they are nice for everything. Just had to share this with you all.
    Have a nice friday!!

Diana
    Diana

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diana, make sure you go to the one here in Lawrence when you're here next week. It's on 1801 W 23rd.
    Donna

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello come to Oklhoma City the home Hobby Lobby. I was around when Hobby Lobby was first starting. In the 70's It was a sight. They bought What looked like a U shaped strip mall.(it hard to remeber) and they put doors inbetween the shops and had different themes. there was one that had like decapauge crafts, one that had flowers etc. They also had a shop where you had to go outside and then come back in. It has come a long way baby. I used to ask them almost everytime I went in if they were going to have stock but no it is a family oriented store. The A friend told me her aunt had one in California, I started hearing about them cropping up everywhere.And I am so glad for them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everytime I am able to get close to one, I just want to pitch a tent and stay. I love HobLob
    Mickie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can log onto their website and get coupons to use by email. I am lucky that I have one about 20 miles from me, in the next town.
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diana,

It will be great to see you next week in Lawrence, Atty called me about doing lunch. Sounds like fun. we could even run to Hobby Lobby together

Bardie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm close to two Hobby Lobby's . One is about 10 minutes away and the other one is about 45 minutes.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are two hobby lobby's in Minnesota that i know of. There is one in Mankato and there is one in Rochester. And i love both of them. The one in Mankato is about 45 miles from me. My little brother goes to college there so i just go "visit" him alot. LOL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am only about 5 mins from our HL. I love it. It's gotten to where my kids all give me HL gift cards for holidays, etc.
    Judy

Check out my scrappy blog at http://scrap-a-doodlestamping.blogspot.com/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13