Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and started over. I was watching clicktv the other day. And the designers switched layouts half way through. One of the designers ripped apart the others layout and basically started it over because it wasn't her style. Have you ever done the same with something that you were working on? I know that I've trashed parts of mine - title that didn't work or re-done the journaling because it didn't fit. BUt I don;t think I could do that to someone else's half finished layout. What about you?

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and started over. I was watching clicktv the other day. And the designers switched layouts half way through. One of the designers ripped apart the others layout and basically started it over because it wasn't her style. Have you ever done the same with something that you were working on? I know that I've trashed parts of mine - title that didn't work or re-done the journaling because it didn't fit. BUt I don;t think I could do that to someone else's half finished layout. What about you?

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nope! But I have scrapped the same event twice because I didn't like how one layout turned out.