Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: enabler Target

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Target Dollar spot has cute stuff. Didn't notice mailboxes at this one but they have doodad boxes for V-day and spring, gell pens, glitter pens, packs of paper, chipboard embellies, ribbon boxes in two sizes and also saw some cute black, purple and green paper clips, some clear magnet things and rinestone bling heart.

I mangaged to just leave with some blue v-day ribbon and the paper clips

they also have some 1 dollar board books if you're into altering those and the sb section had some stuff marked down but not much. I went there for binder clips and all they have are colored ones

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL ok? When I went to target I asked if they redeam the free drink things off of soft drinks only mine has this code thing. Well have to go to the website to do it. I thought they'd have a coupon or print out or something but they say they're going to mail it to me? OK? Are they going to mail an actual Dr. Pepper bottle to me or what? LOL If they do I'm takin a picture and sbing it

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I checked my Target out and none of the things that are listed here in the $1 spot are in my Target. Boo Hoo!
    Judith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awwww well what are you wanting we'll send it to ya

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our Target doesn't even have a dollar spot! The scrapping supplies are ridiculously priced too. I was there today and one little pack of cs was almost $7.00! You can buy the same thing in two other stores for $2.99. I did find some cute little binder clips and blank (no lines) index cards though in the office supplies section .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am mad at targets. lol my dh and i went and bought one of those storage utility drawer things. we decided to get another one, we went to a different tagets, and they were more $$$$ (a $10.00 diff.) and they wouldn't even match the price of the other target. and the dollar isle stunk, too. lol
    *Mary*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a current beef with Target myself, I went to return something from the dollar spot (a kids chef hat, that wouldn't fit my dd's head, too full of brains or what? but couldn't find my receipt and all I wanted was something from the dollar spot in exchange and they wouldn't do it! And both ladies working in customer service remembered the hats. (I bought it less than a week ago! I was steamin' mad. People might bad mouth Wal-Mart but you know they would have taken that dang hat back. On that note I'm not po'd enough to not go back, but only for the dollar stuff, I think in comparison Target seems to be pricier than Wal-mart.

Oh and Zig don't be acting all higher than thou with your resistance lol, you think it may have had something to do that all the stuff you had to pass up was PINK?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no I had like 5 or 6 things in my hand that wasn't pink and I put it back

Dang that sux that they wouldn't take the hat back.

I can't believe they wouldn't match another targets price! Ya'll have some weird targets!

Yes they are more expensive that walmart. They now carry the same Autumn Leaves stamps and they are a few cents more.

I tried finding binder clips (what I went in there for) but they didn't have plain ones.

Ziggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well good for you Zig for practicing restraint! Could you please pass some of it up to me?? I was really good for a long time, but I fell off the wagon and boy did I fall off the wagon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info. I bought some of the paper flower embellishments today. Romaine