Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Takes all Kinds

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a lo I did for another board
    In the Cookie of Life friends are the chocolate chips. And the family are the nuts.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a lo I did for another board
    In the Cookie of Life friends are the chocolate chips. And the family are the nuts.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Page 1

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Page 2

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So cute!! Where's the saying from?
    TALLIES 2017
    1. SCRAPBOOK PAGE TOTALS: 6
    2. CARD TOTALS: 3
    3. CARD KITS:

4. MINI BOOK:
    5. OTHER ALTERED PROJECTS: 1

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"

Maria

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love it! Gotta do one of these for my family because it does take all kinds!!!
    Mickie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think every family has their "kind". In my family it is "me".....lol. Anyhow, great LO!

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This lo was for the Famous Duos Challage that I did. The Group was Montgomery Gentry. The song is Called "Takes all Kinds" This is how it goes.

Takes All Kinds

Bumper stickers on a Suburu Save the whales and no more news Next to a pickup with a rebel flag Couple rifles and a gunrack Behind a soccer mom in a Ucon And a busload of deadheads The long stretch of highway they're on Their only common thread But there they go making the world go round Got their hands on the wheel and the windows rolled down Just trying to keep in-between the lines, to each his own Yeah, it'd be a shame if we walked and we talked And we thought the same That's just not what he had in mind Know it takes all kinds The sky turns orange another day is gone And that taillight river rolls on and on and on Poetry in motion, no this ain't no rat race Just a work in progress toward a bigger and better place But there they go making the world go round Got their hands on the wheel and the windows rolled down Just trying to keep in-between the lines, to each his own Yeah, it'd be a shame if we walked and we talked And we thought the same That's just not what he had in mind Know it takes all kinds Everybody's got their own road to fill Everybody's just a spoke in the wheel To each his own, yeah, it'd be a shame If we walked and we talked and we thought the same That's just not what he had in mind Know it takes all kinds