Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of you may have already seen this email- but it made my day & I thought I'd share the "scare"!

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Most of you have read the scare mail about the person whose kidneys were stolen while he was passed out. Well, read on. While the kidney story was an urban legend, this one is not. It's happening every day.

A few years ago, my thighs were stolen from me during the night. I went to sleep in my body and woke up with someone else's thighs. It was just that quick. Hurt and angry, I resigned myself to having new thighs with
    the texture of oatmeal.

Then, just when my guard was down, the thieves struck again.

My butt was next.

I knew it was the same gang because they took pains to match my new rear end to my new thighs. What I couldn't believe was
    that my new butt was attached at least three inches lower than the origional!

Two years ago, I realized that my arms had been switched. One morning I was fixing my hair and watched horrified as the flesh of my upper arms swung to and fro.

Some clever fiend was stealing my body one section at a time!

My poor neck disappeared faster than the Thanksgiving turkey it now resembled. That's why I decided to tell my story, I can't take on the medical profession by myself.

Women of the world, wake up ! That isn't plastic those surgeons are using. We know exactly where they are getting those replacement parts.The next time you suspect someone has had a face "lift", look again.Was it lifted from you ?

I finally found my thighs and I hope Cindy Crawford paid a good price for them!

Last month, I thought someone had stolen my breasts. I was just lying in bed and they were gone. As I jumped out of bed, I was relieved to see that they had been hiding in my armpits as I slept. Now, I keep them
    tucked into my waistband.

***WARN YOUR FRIENDS ! THIS IS HAPPENING TO WOMEN EVERYWHERE, EVERY NIGHT!!**</span>

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of you may have already seen this email- but it made my day & I thought I'd share the "scare"!

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Most of you have read the scare mail about the person whose kidneys were stolen while he was passed out. Well, read on. While the kidney story was an urban legend, this one is not. It's happening every day.

A few years ago, my thighs were stolen from me during the night. I went to sleep in my body and woke up with someone else's thighs. It was just that quick. Hurt and angry, I resigned myself to having new thighs with
    the texture of oatmeal.

Then, just when my guard was down, the thieves struck again.

My butt was next.

I knew it was the same gang because they took pains to match my new rear end to my new thighs. What I couldn't believe was
    that my new butt was attached at least three inches lower than the origional!

Two years ago, I realized that my arms had been switched. One morning I was fixing my hair and watched horrified as the flesh of my upper arms swung to and fro.

Some clever fiend was stealing my body one section at a time!

My poor neck disappeared faster than the Thanksgiving turkey it now resembled. That's why I decided to tell my story, I can't take on the medical profession by myself.

Women of the world, wake up ! That isn't plastic those surgeons are using. We know exactly where they are getting those replacement parts.The next time you suspect someone has had a face "lift", look again.Was it lifted from you ?

I finally found my thighs and I hope Cindy Crawford paid a good price for them!

Last month, I thought someone had stolen my breasts. I was just lying in bed and they were gone. As I jumped out of bed, I was relieved to see that they had been hiding in my armpits as I slept. Now, I keep them
    tucked into my waistband.

***WARN YOUR FRIENDS ! THIS IS HAPPENING TO WOMEN EVERYWHERE, EVERY NIGHT!!**</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG this is just TOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!! Thank you Christi, I get to go to bed with a HUGE smile on my face, Hubby's gonna wonder what's up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very funny ROFLMBO

Thanks for the laugh

Gail
    Hugs to all of you!
    Gail

So little time, sooo many projects!

Stop by and see me at my blog:
    www.gailgsgoodies.blogspot.com

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omg now I know if they come after me I will beat them off with a hockey stick.!!!!!!! but what I think they have already been here OH NO

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shannon- it's good to keep wondering!

Oniska- they've already been here a couple of times, too! Seems they start sneaking in around 40 or so...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ROFLMAO!!! Christi that is just too freakin' funny!
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no I read this to late....
    Last night I was robbed, legs, neck, my 6pack abs. All gone!!!
    One thing I thought some of these people wanted bigger "who whos"...... I still have them.....
    Shouldn't those have gotten smaller?????
    Here is the photo my DH took of me just this morning.....

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ROFLMAO...this is great.
    *Mary*