Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Question, actually, a survey for ya'll. I am working on a scrapbook tonight and it focuses on some

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • BBQ

5 71.43%
  • Barbecue

2 28.57%
  • Barbeque

0 0%
    Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW! What a great idea. I have so many pics of my husband cook on the grill I never new what to do with them before. I am going to make him a BBQ book and add in some of the other dishes we make as the text. Thanks for the idea.

I was in wal-mart yesterday and they have a whole section on BBQ and family potlucks scrapbook items the BBQ was great, I was thinking about getting some then having my husband cook on the grill just so I can use them in a page. The prices were great too, just thought I would share my info with you. Hope this helps you in you BBQ page. They also have brads for cooking I had to get them they were so cute and now I just have to get pphoto so I can use them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would do BBQ.....if you havn't already made it yet. I was in wal-mart too and I picked up some cooking brads, they are so cute, pots and pans and rolling pens. but they also have charms in grilling stuff pretty cool. but I didn't get those. Oh they also have recipe cards. I just hae to get busy and take some phots I have the stuff for a cooking page. My main problem is I buy before I snap...
    SAS is 5 years old... please join in the 5day online crop!!!!

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With summer here and BBQ season -- you should be busy taking photos while the husband cooks.

Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The B-B-Q scrapbooks sounds good. We grill out year round. My W/Mart does have the cooking brads. Need to look at another W/mart. Thanks for the idea.