Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone done a "Circle Journal" or been part of one? I wasn't sure what it was, but it's a journal/mini album that is passed around, added to and finally returned to the person who started it. I like the concept & saw some posted on the web for families, friends and/or a scrapbooking network.

There was a altered/scrapped front cover, a title page, introduction, instructions, sign in page and then single page LO's. There seemed to be a variety of themes, some examples I found were: all about you - Bet you didn't know this about me - colorful personalities - an element of me - recipes - favorites - quotes - single joy - treasured moments - what makes you laugh, etc.

It might be a bit of work - but worth the effort for another great treasure to keep forever along with all the photo/memory albums.

Have you done one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sam while I haven't done the circle journal per se, I have done a journal that was passed between my sisters and I and it was awesome. There were places for small stories, questions, likes and dislikes, all kinds of things. It really gave insight into each one of our views on growing up and life. The circle journal sounds like a lot of fun. Lisa
    The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This would be neat to pass around the relatves and ask them to tell about a favorite childhood experience or story. Neat idea, Sam!

Judy
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We did a round robin letter. I would write a letter, mail it to the next person who writes a letter, then both are passed on until it reaches the first person who removes her original letter, writes a new one and around it goes again. You could do a scrapbook like this too. It would be so much fun!
    Judith