Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hubby is taking me away for a three day weekend to get out of Dodge. I should be excited but I am not. I just want to stay home and scrap! Is this bad or what!? And I will miss ya'll. If I take my laptop he might be insulted because I might talk with you and not him!!! Hmmmmm, life is full of difficulties! And the weather has gone from 90 degrees to 37 degrees in 24 hours!!! We will be driving into the guts of the storm front coming our way. I guess I better take the camera because this is looking to be a very interesting time.

And I will have to relinquish my strong start in the Bingo game, here. (An outstanding "3" words so far!!) So, my best to the winner, if it happens while I am gone! Don't get too ahead of me with exciting situations, questions, and swaps...that would really affect my overall view of the trip!

So, I guess I better think about packing. We leave in an hour an half and I haven't gotten ready. yet. This is really weird. I have never wanted to stay home from a road trip. I think that I have scrapbooking fever really badly! Oh! Oh! Oh! I think I feel faint...maybe if I put my emobssing gun on and point it at my head, I can feign a temperature! See ya later!!!

Judy
    Judy

A MERRY Heart Does GOOD Like a Medicine!

check out my blogs: http://scrappers.me.com/bitaglitz
    http:judy-forthemoment.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hubby is taking me away for a three day weekend to get out of Dodge. I should be excited but I am not. I just want to stay home and scrap! Is this bad or what!? And I will miss ya'll. If I take my laptop he might be insulted because I might talk with you and not him!!! Hmmmmm, life is full of difficulties! And the weather has gone from 90 degrees to 37 degrees in 24 hours!!! We will be driving into the guts of the storm front coming our way. I guess I better take the camera because this is looking to be a very interesting time.

And I will have to relinquish my strong start in the Bingo game, here. (An outstanding "3" words so far!!) So, my best to the winner, if it happens while I am gone! Don't get too ahead of me with exciting situations, questions, and swaps...that would really affect my overall view of the trip!

So, I guess I better think about packing. We leave in an hour an half and I haven't gotten ready. yet. This is really weird. I have never wanted to stay home from a road trip. I think that I have scrapbooking fever really badly! Oh! Oh! Oh! I think I feel faint...maybe if I put my emobssing gun on and point it at my head, I can feign a temperature! See ya later!!!

Judy
    Judy

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">maybe if I put my emobssing gun on and point it at my head, I can feign a temperature! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ROTFL!!!!! and tell him you're not afraid to use it!!! Don't sweat it.. it'll be fun.. maybe you could take a lil bit of stuff w/you? Regardless, have fun!!!

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Judy! but BEWARE, an embossing gun to the head will probably result in a not-so-fun fun trip to the ER for burn treatment!

Have tons of fun on your trip- think of it this way...it's a photo op - a scrapbook safari if you will-for more pics to scrapbook when you get back! Take a notebook ( you know the old fashioned paper kind) and write down some things you might want to journal...

Have lots of FUN!! We'll all be right here waiting for you when you get back-scrappers honor!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judy - I feel for you, because next weekend, I will be in the same boat!

I agree with Taffy - use the heat gun if you have to!
    bonnie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Judy, your sense of humor will certainly be missed around here for a couple of day! I can't wait to hear about your trip, post pics for us. I hope you have a better time than expected!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judy, Maybe he is taking you on a tour of LSS; each stop will be a new store to you and you have no spending limit! OK, back to reality, enjoy the DH time, and there will always be another Bingo.
    Laura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judy enjoy your adventure - we want a full report when you get back! and take a ton of pics to scap --- we'll be thinking of you!

SAM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the encouragement and suggestions! Hmmm I never thought about the heat gun as a weapon! Boy! Did my kids miss That threat when they were growing up! The best they got was the threat to hot glue their feet to the floor so they could not run around! Hey! And did you ever think that you could use your stamps as way to let your kids tatto themselves? It would be much easier and they could change designs! Just a momentary lapse of reality of the now and traveling back through the dusty cobwebs to the past.

OK! I guess I will go pack. Have fun! I will, indeed, look at this as a photo op for scrapbooking! Thanks for the idea and attitude change!

Judy
    Judy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have fun Judy, take lots of pictures. Nothing can replace family time. Lisa
    The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.