Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In addition to a large book I made through Heritage Makers, I tried the small one through Shutterfly. I had a great pic of 3rd old DGD and put it in a Dora and Me Adventure book. It came to about $25 total but the book was terrific. It had her picture and her name on every page - which was about 26+ and was great quality. She was delighted and everyone in the house had to read the thing over and over to her. Great gift idea when you're stumped.
    Ms. Merry

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merry I have been curious about how those books turn out- thanks for sharing this info. Can you post a pic or 2 by any chance??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rats! As it happened, I'm here and the book is with DGD about 100 miles away but they are coming tonight for a New Year's visit so maybe she'll be bringing it. If not, I'll be going there the end of the month and will gladly do so. It would have been much cuter had she been a little more cooperative with taking a photo. I had to Photoshop a crown off her head but it's cute just the same and she LOVES it. I will definitely be doing more. Even better if they offer discounts.
    Ms. Merry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My son and I did something similar for my DH at Christmas. We used SNAPFISH.com because I had a free photo book coupon. We put all the pictures of the 2 of them into a little 4 x 6 flipbook. Bill loved it and it only cost shipping.