Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wondered for those of you who have the Wishblade, where did you purchase it at? I haven't really checked but I don't think J's or M's sells them. Did you purchase it from Xyron directly? Also, how is the learning curve on it?

Thanks much!!!
    Dawn
    Dawn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by RomaineinNM:
    Well my wishblade arrived today it took me awhile to install the drivers. I even got it to cut for the first time. I bought it from a website called simplyscrap in AZ. I didn't pay sales tax or shipping so I got it for $399.00. I ordered it on Tuesday and it arrived today. Yahoo. I'm so happy. I'm so happy.
    This quote is from the thread fround here....
    http://forum.startascrapbook.com/eve...3/m/2601083274

Also:

Originally posted by B in L.A.:
    Someone in this forum recommended the Wishblade - Wishblade Yahoo site, and when I contacted Martha, she was selling the Wishblade for $399, which included shipping, the program, and a special CD of cuts that she's designed herself. It's a good price, but I just can't justify it for myself at this time.

If you're interested, that site is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wishbl...guid=277941409
    This quote is found from this thread....
    http://forum.startascrapbook.com/eve...3/m/9311038864

Hope this helps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw a demo of one a few weeks ago at a crop. I didn't try it because I didn't like the fonts that they had to use there. It didn't look like you could specify a size though unless the woman who had it just didn't know how to do that. It's much smaller than I thought it would be. It was pretty cool.

Stampin' Up! - Please PM me to order
    My Blog

2014 cards(4)
    2013 layouts (0), cards (86), other (3)

2012 layouts (3), cards (188) 7/6, other (51)
    2011:layouts (6), cards (142), other (23)
    2010:layouts (7), cards (139), other (113+)

[IMG]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cass, are you talking about the Wishblade? You can size the fonts from 1/4" up to 8" and you can use any TTF on your computer. I have even made the first letter of my youngest DD's name 8" and then cut her name out on the side of the letter. There are lots of cool things you can do with the Wishblade.

Dawn, if you are thinking of getting one, I highly recommend joining up here at this Wishblade group and do the tutorials. The WB manual is NOT user friendly, it is currently being re-written, but the tutorials are great!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wishbl...guid=277941409

This WB group is run by Martha who is posted above as selling the WB. She is very nice and very helpful too. All the ladies over there are very helpful and they share files for the WB that you can download too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duh! Got sidetracked there. My DH bought my WB from HSN when they had it on the first time. It was $399.00 if I remember correctly. HSN offers the flex pay plan and I know a few of the ladies got one then too.

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought my Wb from Martha from the yahoo group. She has a store in CA. Great lady and wonderful to work with. You'll love the machine once you get used to it!

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love,Love,Love mine use it all the time.

Hey I'm a poet and didn't know it....LOL.

Clarinda
    Clarinda

Mom of three
    Nanna of three

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have owned my wishblade for over 2 weeks and I love it. Yes it was difficult to figure out at first but there are tons of free files all over the internet. These are some titles that I created. The Albuquerque one I did first so I didn't do a good welding but the other 2 I just did today

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love those, nice job. btw are you in ALBQ? I will be going to NM the beginning of Aug. My Son and family is down in Belen.
    Donna

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote by Frank Outlaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by tlc3plus:
    Love,Love,Love mine use it all the time.

Hey I'm a poet and didn't know it....LOL.

Clarinda
    LOL! Clarinda, you are funny!