Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "You are so special to me. I can't even begin to tell you how much.....
    Happy Birthday."

Words don't come easy and even though there is so much love around us, it usually takes a special day in our lives like a birthday, christmas, graduation or some other event for us to receive kind words.

I always keep my greeting cards. I've been doing so for many years now. A close review of my cards showed that my mother always gets me cards with flowers, then she will write how much she loves me and is proud of me. My little brother always gets a mean funny card that says something about women or my age. And my favorite cards are from my little sister. When she was young, she had a hard time with spelling and so most of the words she wrote were misspelt. But I still understood the message!!!

So for many years I kept these cards in a tacky plastic bag and one day it came to me-the greeting card case. It basically allows you to store 40 of those amazing, funny, inspirational greeting cards you've received from loved ones. You keep photos, gifts and now you can keep those greeting cards in a greeting card case.

The Greeting Card Case Company offers cases at both retail and wholesale. Cases make a great gift. Give it to a friend so they can keep those special words on that special day. For those that are into card-making, you can keep your beautiful creations in our cases.

Keep your memories safe and treasure those kind words.

Visit www.gcccompany.com for more info.

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have kept my cards most all my life, too. I have thought about doing a scrapbook with my cards. Like maybe a book for cards from family, a different book for cards from friends... or maybe even by occasion... a book for birthday cards, a book for Christmas cards and hopefully be able to include a photo of who the card came from.. Anyone else done anything like this??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just my opinion but for what it's worth here it is. I ordered one of these "greeting card cases" from this company. The outside box and the binder are fine & what you would expect. The plastic sheets on the inside of the binder are flimsey and don't seem like they will hold up very well. Also, by the time I put a couple dozen cards in it, the binder wouldn't fit back into the outer case. And this was only filling about 1/2 of the plastic sheets. I do not recommend this item.
    Judy

Check out my scrappy blog at http://scrap-a-doodlestamping.blogspot.com/

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13