Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: CARD MAKING

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone make cards for sale? I am out of work and need desperately to make some money. Any suggestions? How do you know how much to sell your cards or scrapbook pages for?
    Lynn

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone make cards for sale? I am out of work and need desperately to make some money. Any suggestions? How do you know how much to sell your cards or scrapbook pages for?
    Lynn

I am a new guest here. I have found friends that have told me they would pay to have someone put together a scrapbook for them because they are not crafty. You could make already made pages and all they have to do is add their photos. Like baby or kids sports ect. the cards you have to think you are going to put alot of time and money in to, and usually people buy a halmark for 2-4 dollars but think of the cheap people like my self who get the box packs of cards( thank you cards) you get like 20 small cards for like 3-5 dollars. you have to hit a target audience for example you would sell baby announcements or party invites... check out the link on this site for the scrapbookswaps.com or heck just ask the webmaster of this forum if you could put up a for sale link and just add your photos or your cards there, people could get your e-mail and send you the money that way. Just an idea. hope everything works out for you. hope you can make out what I am trying to say.

helen

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a bunch of cards and put them up for sale on my local craigslist. I listed them at $3 a piece or 5 for $10. So far though, no takers. I'm a stay at home mom and we really need some extra money so I thought I would try to help. It's not going so well, lol.
    Cindy
    Independent Beauty Consultant
    www.marykay.com/cynthiaalarcon

Junior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I make cards and sell some too, i find that word of mouth is a great tool, also if you have occassions comming up, make cards for the person rather than buy cards, that way more people see your work. You can get litle labels or stamps that have your details on and you'll get buisness that way.
    Finding an outlet helps too like a shop/store or a market stall, what about school fairs/fete or church. look in unlikely places too like dentist and gp surgeries or even florists.