Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: PSE5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a site that has PSE5 on sale for $40.00. Just wondering if anyone has ever dealt with clickcooldeals.com? Just seems like too good a price to be real. Comments.
    CarolE
    Carol
    born & raised desert rat
    The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John J. Bingham

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never dealt with this place, and the price DOES seem a bit low. But then, if rumor is correct, PSE6 should debut in a month or 2, and tht timeline does fit with past release dates, so it may be that Adobe is clearing the old stock out.

Here's a link show that updated versions of PSE have come out every October for the last 3 years...
    http://community.dcmag.co.uk/forums/thread/549435.aspx

Senior Scrapper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also heard that in oct no. six will come out. i have never heard of this place but that doesn't mean it it isn't ok You might also keep an eye on ebay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe how quickly they are coming out with new versions! I had barely bought version 4 when they came out with 5. I wouldn't have bothered to buy 5, but since it's hard to make time to learn the software without the discipline of a class, I wanted to have the same software that was being used in class. To add to my frustration, within a couple of weeks of my purchasing the academic product for $79, several stores had it as low as $40. And now they're coming out with 6 already??? OY!

On a positive note, even with the little training I've had, I am thrilled with PSE and am amazed by the potential of all it can do. I haven't mastered many of the skills yet, but even the Quick Fix has really helped enhance the quality of my photos.

As to the web site, you might check with the Better Business Bureau On-Line or try Epinions.com to see if anyone has concerns with the company. In fact, just do a general Google search and see if anything comes up. Finally, remember that credit cards offer more consumer protection than debit cards or checks in terms of fraud. Good luck!

Victoria